Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Quick Date with ♥

It has been an opportunity for my boyfriend and I to watch a movie "Tiktik The aswang chronicle" (a local movie released here in Phils about a guy, Dingdong Dantes and Lovi Poe who fought against "aswangan inherently evil vampire-like creature-  wikipedia.). I was laughing out loud while watching. We thought it was a horror/thriller movie. It was but it has a taste of real comedy. It was okay I would say. I got scared at the same time, it's fun. It was not the usual movies as the graphics were totally different. I mean, it was fine compare to previous ones that I have watched. Anyway, the movie was not that important since it was the bonding that counts.. Lovelife eh?  :)

It was a quick post of what I wore. Pardon the photos. It was not great at all since we relayed on a phone's camera. 






top : Candies
Jeggings : Bazaar
Shoes : Parisian

xx Me.. standing somewhere in Mall of Asia
xx Sorry about the face.. too shy.. people are all over the place. :)
xx 3rd and 4th photo were the clothes somewhere in SM Southmall I took last week
xx me and Daryl

I love the 3rd and 4th photo it was so nice. Perfect for some pageant right? 
Again, I am sorry for the quality of the photos. I so regret not bringing my camera with me. T.T

Keep Loving,
xx ChickDreamsFashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen