Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 2: Laoag Tour Part 1

We woke up early in the morning to make sure that we can catch up with the tour. Though it is a Do-it-yourself tour, we want to avoid the trouble of missing one spot. We checked out of our hotel at the same time. Places we dropped by for this day were along the way going to Pagudpud

The next thing we opt to go was a wonderful place called Paoay Sand dunes. This is where they said "Enteng  Kabisote" was shoot. The place was really nice. It was a local version of sand dunes in Dubai. We rent a 4x4 for P1,500 to bring us farther were we can see more of the sand and the ocean. Good thing it was not really sunny when we got there so we enjoyed taking pictures. The most unforgettable about it was when we have to take a downhill then increase the speed going up. It's more like a roller coaster really. Here are some photos: 








I really don't know why I did that pose on the last photo. Haha! Maybe I just really feel the place so wonderful plus the cloudy weather so sexy! You think so? No? Okay. :)

Right after Paoay Sand Dunes, we headed over to our next stop which was in Malacanang of the North. This was said to be where the Marcos' family lived during President Marcos' term. The place was so beautiful. You would imagine how rich they were. The view of Paoay lake from the palace was great. It was so peaceful. I envy Imee Marcos for having such pleasure while she was young. You can hear from kuya Vincent how thankful they were on what Marcos family have done to get their province a place to be.













I really don't want to make this post so lengthy like what I have done on my previous entry. I was actually trying to collate all the places we've gone through in Ilocos per-day-per-post. What I will be doing moving forward is to make it at least 2 or 3 places. I will try my very best to post all the backlogs I had from last year. I really hope so!

Honestly, what kept me very busy from the entire half of 2013 was that I am pregnant. Yehey! It serves an inspiration to continue this blog so that my child/children would be able to read through it and of course learn from it. I am now 26 weeks pregnant as of date. My back aches all the time specially if I am sitting down, standing or walking for too long just like now. (Poor me!) But I'll bear all that for you who's reading it.

Thank God it's Friday! :)

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen