Monday, July 21, 2014

Share a Coke with..

It has been 3 days since my last post. I am sorry for not being able to blog. I was suppose to upload some photos like I promised but the broadband is acting up. It's on edge and I had a hard time connecting through so I stopped kesa ma stress pa ako. Haha.

I was reading all the entries of other Moms too about Typhoon Glenda. It really left a mark on every streets in Metro. Good thing everyone is safe. =)

Anyway, I am so kilig whenever I watch the Coca - Cola commercial where it shows the name branding "Share a coke with..". The lady on the commercial was holding the name "Jen" eh. Hahaha. I just find it cute (syempre name ko eh). Hahaha. I found out about it on my officemate when he bought a coke in a bottle having my name on it. Then everyone in the office was like, "Wooooww!". Palibhasa most of us seldom watch TV so they didn't know about this new advertisement of Coke. Of course I have to get the label from him. I kept it for a reason I don't even know. Maybe to show it to James when he grew up? Hehe.

source
Sorry mababaw na post but why don't you find your name too? Tell me what you felt after. =)

P.S Sooner or later, I will be uploading some photos na talaga so please bare with me. The internet wasn't working maybe because of the typhoon that passed.

See y'all soon =)


8 comments:

  1. Hmm..I will check on this commercial..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess your name is quite common too Glads, hope you'll find yours. =)

      Delete
  2. nakita ko nga yan coke na may name nung bumili ako one time sa store. Pero that time ang meron sila yung generic like friend, kuya, etc. hahanap din ako ng akin,hehe! Inggit lang ako! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ganun? Well, for sure merong Joy kasi common din satin. Hanap ka lang hehe. =)

      Delete
  3. Cool! Swerte mo sis merong name mo. Ang hirap maghanap ng Edel at Edwin, haha. The last time I checked sa SM, Maricel at John lang... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know Edel pwede kang mag vote ng name mo eh para maisama din daw nila? I am not 100% sure check mo sa Facebook page nila for details. Common din ang Edwin diba? I am not sure with Edel mejo unique eh hehe. =)

      Delete
  4. naku how I wish makita ko yung name ko sa kanila.. with correct spelling ha.. Unique kasi ang pagkaka spell ng name ko, alam mo naman nanay ko.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo very unique nga ang name mo Rackell hehe. =) I think you can vote for your name somehow..

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen