Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wala akong maisip na title =)



Days are shorter and nights are longer na!

Lapit na talaga ang Holidays!! Woooo….

Excited na ako because this time, I will be celebrating holidays with James. I mean, I celebrated it last year but with an agony so I didn’t get to enjoy it. (I’ll tell that story sometime in the future, promise!). What I really meant was, this time, James is so nakakatuwa na and somehow understands what is going on. Dati kasi, tulog lang sya maghapon eh. He was 2 months old lang kasi last Holiday Season.

The company that I am working for offered a no workday for us on the 25th and 31st of December which actually a privilege if you are working in BPOS. Some company doesn’t have a holiday at all. So since it is a very rare opportunity, I didn’t grab the chance din. Hahahaha!

Mother instincts kasi, pag double pay, pasok lang ng pasok. Hahahah!

At the same time kasi, naubos na yung leave ko because of James’ birthday eh.

But then, mag e earn pa naman kami so I filed a vacation na lang on the second of January para long weekend. In short, mas matagal kong makakasama si James. =)

I want us to bond more kasi. Nowadays, what we do is, as soon as he wakes up, he will try his best to wake me up din so we can go out together and practice walking. It was definitely a great bonding for the both of us kasi I get to see what makes him walk straight and what doesn’t. He’s used in walking tiptoed kaya mejo takot syang maglakad alone. Kelangan yan nakahawak sa kahit saan. Kahit sa short ko lang, maglalakad yan basta may hawak sya. NKKLK.

I heard a lot of people saying na “Bakit nakatingkayad yan maglakad?” “Ayaw ilapat yung paa sa lupa.” Which is sometimes quite annoying at gusto kong sabihan na “Kiber nyo ba?! Mind your own okay?!” hehehe. Pero I don’t kasi it wouldn’t be a worthy conversation at all. I’ll just make dedma and focus on James’ walking. Anyway, I am not in a hurry naman on his progress and milestones.

Sorry about this kind of nonsense post ha? Mejo windang ang brain ko eh hehehe.


And this little man, is what keeping me sane. I love you, 'Nak!! mwuah! 

Trivia: This was actually a photo of the 3 of us (James, me and Daryl) kaya lang I cropped the photo kasi mejo ang pangit eh. Si James lang talaga ang nagdala. Heheh. All of us there were nakadila and Daryl was too much of a tongue out. Hahahahah.. Kaya si Jami na lang ang ipapakita ko sa inyo. =)


1 comment:

  1. Ang cute naman ng facial expression ni James, lalong pumopogi ah! Dahil magwowork ka pala on the coming holidays, greet na kita ng Advance Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen