Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Review | Foodpanda.ph

Deliveries.. I found it so shala. I remember when I was a kid, pag may dumadating na package yung kapitbahay, I would say, “Wow.. May ang yaman nila may nagpapadala sa kanila!”.

When I started working and have a money to support my needs and wants, I am still so scared to order online. Until I gave in to those discounted deals online. It's very convenient.

At this generation, it’s not just clothes, shoes and bags that can be ordered online. Now in the comfort of your own home or office, you can order great meals from great restos in the metro!

Introducing Foodpanda.ph

photo grabbed from Mommybloggersphilippines.com


Who is Food Panda?

We are a small team of problem solvers, designers, thinkers and tinkers, working around the clock to make foodpanda the most powerful online tool for food delivery in the universe. We believe that ordering food should be easy, fast and definitely fun! We wanted something simpler, so we made it. 

Food Panda Food Delivery

Staying in the office for lunch? Tired of the same takeouts? No more wondering what is available near you. foodpanda has online menus from the staggering selection of delivery restaurants around you. Simply enter your post code and search for cuisine type, restaurants or even price range. The restaurant index also includes address and delivery hours. No online food delivery is too difficult for foodpanda! Food delivery service has never been made easier!

I was one of the lucky members of Mommy Bloggers Philippines to have the chance to try the Food Panda Ph delivery service. I was quite hesitant at first as to which restaurant to use the voucher to. They have a lot in store for you. You will be surprised that your favorite store can deliver your favorite meals thru foodpanda.ph. The challenge I took was to get a 250 pesos worth of order.

My friend and I found the Okuya Food Express where we ordered some of their rice meals. It was great food, good for a hungry tummy in the ofice. Placing an order was a breeze. Their system would locate the nearest restos around your place. After I placed the order, I was sent a text message to confirm the order and an email too. Here's the simple steps on how you could get yours thru foodpanda.ph

photo grabbed from Mommybloggersphilippines.com


So how does food delivery make your life easier? 

Mommy says : It goes a long way for an answer especially for all Moms out there whether they are Working Moms, WAHM or even a SAHM. Talk about the easiest way to get your comfort food delivered in just a matter of time without worrying about the gas and the traffic. With that, you can save your precious time in finishing up your workloads in the office, doing household chores or just simply spending time with your loved ones at home. Convenience pa more?! Eto na yun!! Todo na yan. Hehe. =)

So how was the experience with foodpanda?

Mommy Says : Placing an order online has never been this easy! It was a breeze! I never expected the experience to be this hassle-free.

Although I had a great experience overall, One thing that I just noticed was, there was only one drink given to us - A bottled water which we didn't even order. We actually asked for a Lemonade but nothing has arrived.  What they were telling us is that bottled water daw yung inorder namin. Looking at the screen shot I had before placing the order, this confirms I really ordered Lemonade pero when I checked my confirmation email, it became a bottled water na lang.


I don't know what happened. Maybe the Lemonade wasn't available so the system changed it to bottled water? It was a bit confusing but we let it go na lang kasi nakakaawa naman daw yung delivery man. As per my friend's report eh mukang nag commute lang daw si kuya kasi basang-basa ng ulan. Great dedication at work, Kuya! =)

One good thing that I noticed was the double confirmation they have sent me after placing my order. I received a confirmation text with a code to put in upon submitting my order and an email to notify me that my order has been submitted and now in progress. There was also a courtesy call from the store if your order isn't available. They asked if I will be willing to take any substitute meal which I did.

I wish foodpanda had/was..

Mommy Says:  All I can wish for is to see all of my favorite restos to be here. As in all in one na lang. It's very very convenient lang talaga. Nowadays, that's what you will be looking for right? The service that can go with your busy schedule. =)
Nevertheless, transaction with foodpanda.ph was a breeze!

Website: https://www.foodpanda.ph


2 comments:

  1. Ang dami ng mga online store ngayon na mas nagiging convenient talaga pag bili at di mo na kaiangan lumabas pa diba? Siguro unting polish pa pagdating sa accuracy ng orders kasi napaka importante nun lalo na sa pa sa mga bagong customers na nagta try ng service. Dun mo din kasi mate test kung uulitin mo pa ulit yung service nila.

    Well. it's nice din na try mo yung service nila at mabilis dumating ang order a! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, okay yan ah. Nagdedeliver din ba sila within Manila area? I like the convenience of online delivery service, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen