Tuesday, March 3, 2015

52 Weeks Money Challenge Monthly Report : February

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed you so much! Sorry for not updating you for the past few days. There has been changes at work kasi. I am assigned to a new task which requires my attention for quite some time. Anyhow, what are you guys up to this month? March na, sobrang bilis ng araw ano?! I bet a lot of you have plans na about your summer getaways. Us? Technically wala pa talaga. Besides, mejo nagtitipid kami ngayon  eh. Hehee. Maybe along the way we would have one. I mean, we will surely have one pero dito lang siguro sa malapit. Can’t afford pa ang malalayo. Heheh.

It was really funny kasi I read a financial book last week and I wanted to apply what I have learned pero it makes it hard for me kasi iba ang pattern ng payday namin. Basically, I have to create a customized one like what I did on my 52 weeks money challenge. Speaking of, I would like to give you an update about my 52WMC for February.

Last month went really quick and before I realize it, tapos na ang buwan. Hehehe. I have posted my own 52 weeks money challenge templatehere. For your reference, here’s the template but you could read the post about it too so you would now how I came up with this. 


 I actually finished February nung 3rd week pa pero I opted to post it at the end of the month para mas ok. As of the moment, I have P1,190 pa lang. there were times kasi na instead of paying P530 lang, I add 10-20 pesos depende sa barya na meron ako. Heheh. Honestly, wala pa akong mapaglagyan ng money. Nakatago lang sya somewhere pero I don’t have a lalagyan talaga. Anyway, parang mas ok din naman na ganun na lang para hindi ko mainip na hindi ko sya napupuno. Hehehe. =)

How about you Mommies? Any updates on your monthly goals?

7 comments:

  1. Mommy Jen, nakakatuwa naman at focused ka pa din sa goal mo. Continue mo lang yan, kahit pabarya barya mapupuno din! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks joy! Push ko talaga to! hehehe. I have plans kasi for this money at the end of the year eh. =)

      Delete
  2. Nice. Hindi na namin natuloy yung amin eh. Ang hirap eh. Good Luck Mommy Jen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaya mo yan Mommy Rackell, motivation lang talaga. =)

      Delete
  3. Would love to do this kaya lang medyo hindi pa namin kaya sa ngayon since dami gastos :(
    Good luck Mommy Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read about that challenge but I have really no idea how it works. It sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may wanna put the money in a jar or something, yung transparent para nakikita at nakaka-inspire. Hehe. Nice, it seems that you're very motivated with this one, Jen. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen