Thursday, August 20, 2015

Vita Cubes - Your Healthy Candy Choice

I was one of the lucky Moms that was invited at VitaCubes Fun Day product launch.

The generous people behind Vita Cubes allowed us Moms to take home equally generous amount of their product to try.

I went home with this goodies..

The box at the back contains 10 more vitacubes pack inside.
Vitacubes are cubed-shaped jelly candies that come in five different fruit flavors - strawberry, apple, grape, orange and mango.

Aside from having a delicious taste, Vita Cubes are fortified with essential vitamins and minerals that are important for growing children.

Lysine - contains 70% of the child's RENI. Alds the body in proper growth and energy production. Also helps in calcuim absorption.

Zinc - contains 70% of the child's Recommended Energy and Nutritional (RENI). Zinc is known to help in proper functioning of the immune and digestive systems, energy metabolism, and in increasing the rate of healing for wounds.

Vitamin A - contains 40% of the child's RENI. Helps in increasing the body's immunity to fight infections. Also plays an important role in ensuring healthy eyes and bone development.

Vitamin B - supplies 30-70% if the child's RENI.  Promotes growth and strength and stimulates memory in children in their formative years. Helps boost the oxygen circulation in the body, especially the brain, whicj in turn improved concentration. Helps convert carbohydrates and fats into energy.

Vitamin C- supplies 30% if the child's RENI. Helps form and repair red blood cells, bones and tissues. Helps your child's gum stay healthy. Strengthens your child's blood vessels, minimizing bruising from falls and scrapes. Helps cuts and wounds heal, boosts the immune system, and keeps infections at bay. Helps the body absorb iron from food sources.

Vitamin E - supplies 45% of the child's RENI. Boosts the immune system and helps the body fight germs. Keeps blood vessles open wide enough for blood to flow freely. Helps the cells of the body work together to perform many important functions.



That's a lot right?! I didn't know that this small jelly can be very healthy.

In one instance, I brought one pack (50g) with me during our visit to Jami's pedia so I could munch on something while waiting. Hahah! Ako pa talaga ang kakain diba? I was expecting Jami that he won't finish the whole pack kasi eh so I know once I open it, I'll have to eat the rest. Good thing it was really yummy so I am okay with that. Anyway, I completely forgot to open it during our consultation. We then headed to SM Southmall for some Mommy and Jami bonding. I had Jami to sit down in one of SM Department Stores cart since we can't bring his bulky stroller with just the two of us. When he was seated, we went ahead with our window shopping until I remembered the pack of Vita Cubes in my bag. I gave it to Jami and opened it so he won't get bored and have something to eat while we were inside the fitting room.

I was so surprised that he loved it. He ate most of them and left only just 3 pieces to me. =( Ang sad, expected ko ng kakain ako nun eh. Anyhow, I saw him having some fun time facing the mirror while eating Vita Cubes. =)


What made me more surprised was, Nanay loves it too.. What? Hindi po yun mahilig sa sweets kasi she's diabetic but when she saw one pack inside my bag, she ate them and said na masarap daw. I told her that we have plenty of them sa house and she said she thought di daw masarap kaya dinededma.

I am so glad that everybody I know loves Vita Cubes, even Daryl. There were nights that he'll eat some while watching T.V. I brought some in the office and my office mates love it too..

Dahil sa gusto pala nila, ayun.. tinitipid-tipid ko na yung supply ko. Hahahah!

Verdict: 

Pros: 

1. Really very yummy. I can have this anytime of the day especially after meal. Perfect for desserts, at least for me. Healthy na affordable pa =)
2. Available in small packs so kids can appreciate the amount of sweets they would consume.
3. Comes in different flavors. My personal favorite was the grape, apple, strawberry and orange. Not a fan of mango. :p

Needs Improvement: 

1. Sugar. I hope they could improve on the amount of sugar per jelly cube.


Yummy has never been this healthy. Healthy has never been this yummy! - Vita Cubes

Vita Cubes is available at all Mercury Drug outlets, SM Supermarkets, Robinson's Supermarkets, Waltermart, Landmark, Puregold, Mini Stop and local grocery stores.

This goodies can be bought per box (containing 10pcs of 50g packs) or per individual 50g pack. It's also available in singles (P1.00 per piece) that are available at sari-sari stores, supermarkets, and local grocery stores. Each 50g pack is at p12 (SRP).

Again, Thank you Vita Cubes and Rebisco for the wonderful opportunity. =)

Go buy na, Mothers. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen