Wednesday, January 31, 2018

The Inns Hotel, Bacolod

During our Bacolod stay, my sister chose to book The Inns Hotel which was 10-15 minutes away from the port and walking distance from city proper. It was really convenient actually since my sister and I managed to go out at night to buy mineral water and toiletries in a nearby mercury drug store. We used our walking time for chismisan.

photo grabbed from Agoda.com

Anyway, we booked through Agoda.com. I took the Standard room for only Php 800/night.

We arrived in the hotel around 10pm as we took the latest schedule trip of fastcat coming from Ilo-ilo. I noticed na walang parking lot? I wasn't 100% sure on that but as far as I can remember, nai park lang ang car sa tapat ng hotel.

The lobby looks nice! It's clean and spacious. Upon entrance, you'll see their restaurant on your left while the stairs and elevators are on the right side. We took the keys and went upstairs immediately so we can rest. We were so tired from Guimaras tour that same day.

Our room was located at 4th floor. The standard room is just like what they have advertised on Agoda.com. Although the room has no view, it was completely fine. It was what I expected it to be although I wasn't satisfied with the AC being noisy and the room seemed dark. I mean hindi maaliwalas yung main lights, parang madilim.The bathroom was big enough with hot and cold shower. A television with selected channel which Jami used to kill some time. We had a double sized bed which somehow fit Nanay, Jami and I. There was a big closet too for our things plus a table and chairs on the side.

photo grabbed from Agoda.com

Meanwhile, my sister booked their Superior deluxe. Their room has a city view and a bath tub. It can also has an adjoining room for big families.

Our stay includes a buffet breakfast too. Although it has a very limited selection, it wasn't bad after all. We had a constrained time in the hotel due to our hectic schedule so I actually missed the opportunity to even take photos. Lol! Nakakapagod kasi talaga yung DIY itinerary ni ate but I liked it that way.

As I search for the hotel, I found out that it is now named The Bell Hotel in Agoda.com. I am not sure if they re-named the hotel.

Over all, staying at The Inns Hotel/ The Bell Hotel was a nice option specially if your budget conscious without compromising quality.

The Bell Hotel
18 San Juan Street, Barangay 13, Bacolod, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen