Monday, June 18, 2018

Daryl's 29th Birthday

I was browsing through my old blog post specially those years na sobrang bata pa ni Jami (around 2015 and 2016). This is actually the best part of blogging because I can still read old stories of mine na totally forgotten! I am so thrilled everytime I read and reminds me of how our life has changed.

Anyway, I was looking into my posts in April and didn't find one for Daryl's 29th birthday!

Since it fell on a weekday, we decided to celebrate after work. Nagkataon kasi pareho kaming morning shift in April so we could have celebration over dinner. We went home together so we could buy food na lang as we don't have time to cook. We arrived in Las Pinas around 7pm.

Robinson's Las Pinas is just walking distance from home so we opted to buy fast food there rather than going to SM Southmall. Mejo traffic kasi going to Southmall although you will have plenty of food options talaga.

We bought Jollibee Spaghetti (in party size), Bucket of chicken, Family size pizza from Greenwich, a tub of ice cream sa grocery and a cake I bought in Conti's prior to going home. It was an intimate celebration but we loved it anyway! =)


We have another visitor that night, Bojo, Jami's playmate. They both sang happy birthday! Look how happy the boys are!


Of course hindi mawawala ang family picture plus 1. Hahah!

Nanay took this photo! Hehe. :)

Again, happy birthday babe! I know this wasn't like those you had when you were young but I am sure na hinding-hindi mo na ito ipagpapalit sa kahit ano man. Kumpleto kahit may lungkot at saya, basta ang mahalaga, sama-sama. Nyaks! hahaha! I wish you good health babe! Jami and I love you soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen