Thursday, October 22, 2015

Blogapalooza 2015

 I was so happy for my blog to be included again at Blogapalooza 2015 happening this Sun, October 25th at One Esplanade in Pasay City!


I was able to attend last year for only a short period of time. Coming from Las Pinas to SM Aura in Taguig with a baby in tow? Eh.. as expected, halos makalas ang balakang ko sa kakabuhat kay Jami. Haha! I wasn't able to visit all the booths since I don't quite know what to do. I barely know any bloggers and I haven't see one from the community I belong (they came early). 

Anyway, enough of the ignorance I had last year. Haha! I am prepared somehow. I made a DIY calling card which I'll show you on another post. 

I would like to see if this year's Blogapalooza is better than last year. Well, I bet it will be a better experience now that I have known so many bloggers a year after. =) 

See you!!

2 comments:

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen