Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Zarks Burger at SM Southmall

I realized sometime ago that Zarks Burger opened their new branch at SM Southmall. I was really glad because I can finally give it another try. Daryl had some takeover for me once when they went to eat in one of their branch in Taft (near De La Salle). Quiet frankly, I didn't enjoy the burger because it was really cold na and I find it really big. I think Daryl ordered the Jawbreaker. The feeling sexy in me found the burger really big for my petite appetite (wow! Maka-petite?).

Anyway, we took the opportunity to dine in last weekend when we were looking for Jami's costume (I'll blog about it separately). Zarks burger is located on Food Street, SM Southmall which is at the back of the mall. From main entrance, just walk straight ahead then turn left when you see Promod. The store is on the far right, in front of carousel and Watson (before you reach Door 5 or 6).



There were a lot of people at the time we came so we waited outside and reserved a seat. They have a courtesy chairs outside of their store for those who are willing to wait. We took the chance to take selfies. 





Suplado!
His Daddy asked him to smile properly so here's how he looked like after..


Hahahahah.. I don't know if he's happy or nang-aasar talaga. 

I took one of their menu so we can decide before hand what we'll order.

Not a decent photo. Sorry =(
We were called shortly after and I was so happy to know that they have a lot of seats available at the back of the restaurant. I forgot that they were placed in The Food Street of SM Southmall, that means they have extra chairs at the back of the mall along with other restaurants. We were ushered passed thru the small hallway (which I thought originally as their kitchen) that lead us to another part of the resto with more seats. There was a glass door at the back that's for seats at the back of the mall.

There was a small hallway (where one of the crew stands) leads to the cashier and front part of the restaurant.
We were assisted with their friendly crew. While waiting for our order, I saw this big picture of one of their burgers on the wall. 

makes me hungrier. =)
So here's what we ordered.

Jawbreaker for Babe P280.00
Candy Bacon Burger for Me with Fries and Bottomless Lemonade. =)
I noticed that I always go for Bacon whenever I order burger. Remember what I ordered at Brother's Burger? Anyway, here are my review of Zark's.
Verdict: 

Pros: 

1.) I love the place although for me, I found the place a little small. Good thing they offer more seats at the back of the resto.
2.) Crew were friendly and assisted us during our stay. I asked about their best sellers and was instructed on which is which. 
3.) The burger was great. The Candy Burger of course is sweet. I became a little umay probably because I ate burger for consecutive days or I am too full to finish one to two fork full. 
4.) I found the lemonade interesting since it's color blue. It has a minty after taste. 
5.) Their burgers were really big. It's being categorize. If unsure of the size of their burgers, you can always ask their friendly staff. You can always request for your food to be taken out when you're too full to consume them all. =)
6.) I was really glad that they are organize in terms of seating. It wasn't like the usual fast food.  
7.) No service charge. Our food was less than P500.
Cons: 
1.) Burgers weren't that hot when served. 

I was really glad to give Zark's Burger a try and I can't wait to try the others on their menu. Sayang lang because Jami fell asleep before our food was served so he wasn't able to eat. 
 

Zark's Burger
The Food Street, SM Southmall
Almanza, Las Pinas 

Zark's Burgers Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Yan din ang napansin ko, not so hot yung burger nung sinerve sa amin when we dined at Zark's Burger-Taft Avenue. Buti na lang masarap at malaki servings nila doon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you like eating cheeseburgers. Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen