Friday, March 28, 2014

All Day, Bad Day

Disclaimer: If you don't want your good day to get ruined, please don't read.

Hi Friends,
I know! Based on my disclaimer, this post is about my day today na ubod ng super duper bad vibes talaga mga teh! Maloka-loka ko this afternoon. All along, I was so happy kasi nga when I called San Juan De Dios Hospital, I was told na may cheque for Philhealth reimbursement is already available for pick up today, Friday 28th of March. I got so happy kasi may paggagamitan talaga ako nung money. Have you read here? I vented out the trouble they gave me and also here. When I called them, I made sure na mabait ako kasi baka kaya matagal kasi inaaway ko sila dahil ang susungit nila. Ayun naging effective naman ata o siguro nagkataon lang na nung nagbait – baitan ako sa phone eh sabi meron na nga daw.
 I called work this afternoon and advised na male late nga ako for my 2:15pm shift. I went back to hospital. While waiting, I saw a guy na nagke claim din ng cheque nya. At dahil chismosa ako, I saw his cheque habang pinipirmahan nya yung papel na it was for ‘One Thousand Two Hundred pesos and fifty cents’ in words. So sabi ko, ay ang liit lang din siguro ng makukuha ko.
When it was my turn, I saw the paper saying ‘Eleven Thousand Four Hundred Pesos Only’. Napa sh*t talaga ako mga mare! I was so disappointed. Our hospital bill was 91k tapos yun lang pala ang makukuha ko. I was not able to think properly kasi iniisip ko yung pag gagamitan ko ng pera eh hindi na sapat. Hindi ko na anticipate na ganto pala kaliit ang makukuha ko.
You might say na baka assuming ako mga friends, but just so you will know, before I gave birth to James, I got one of their flyers sa admission office ng hospital at the same time sa Philhealth Las Pinas. The flyer said na they have this “case-rate”. I was wondering what it was pero sa pagkakaintindi ko eh, they have this that if you have undergone surgical procedure for example “C-section”, ang benefits mo is Php19,000. Aside pa dun, it says na there was this 30 or 40% of the professional fee will be included on my benefits din (I am not so sure about this one). I can’t exactly remember ang mga nakasulat dun as I am typing this kasi I have read that sometime around June 2012 nung inaasikaso ko pa ang Philhealth ko para nga sa panganganak ko. I’ll look for that flyer pag uwi ko sa bahay.
I also noticed on the check na it was issued on February 28, 2014 pero ngayon ko lang nakuha, March 28, 2014. Up to now, I am so frustrated. Dahil hindi na ako makapag isip ng maayos, I encashed the cheque. It was annoying talaga. I have been through a lot with them, I even had myself late at work, I even walked sa initan kaya feeling ko eh ang asim ko dahil pawis na pawis ako kanina tapos eto lang pala ang halos apat na buwan na paghihintay ko? I.AM.PISSED.OFF!
I wanted to go to Philhealth Makati sana kanina before I go to work kasi I called naman na I will be late for 3 hours pero it was very, very hot outside tapos wala pa ko masakyan na jeep. I have decided na pumasok na lang sa trabaho. As soon as I sat sa station ko, I browsed the web to check the reality. I can accept kung ganto lang ba talaga ang makukuha ko pero sana there was a breakdown kung bakit ito lang. I want to know. I seriously want to know kung bakit iba ang nakuha ko sa nababasa ko.
By the way, I saw this on their website pala:

“Under the case rate packages of PhilHealth, all member-types admitted in any of the accredited healthcare facilities nationwide will be able to know how much PhilHealth will be paying for services provided to birthing mothers. Members are entitled to a cost benefit of P8,000 for Maternity Care Package (MCP) in non-hospital facilities (health centers, lying-in clinics, birthing homes or midwife-managed clinics), and in Level 1 hospitals.
Normal Spontaneous Delivery (NSD) in accredited Levels 2 to 4 hospitals, members are entitled to a cost benefit of P6,500; while coverage for Caesarian Section(CS) delivery in said facilities and performed by accredited health professionals is P19,000.” Source

See?! They had it on their website pa?! I emailed their action center and see what they can do for me. I hope they will reply to me as soon as possible. I don’t know if the error is coming from the hospital kasi they are the ones who fills out the CF2 na ipapasa sa Philhealth, but still Philhealth pa rin ang nag aapprove ng amount. I seriously don’t know where to start this never-ending battle. I am a bit worried lang kasi I encashed the cheque already and they might say na since I did that, it may sound na I accepted it as it is. If that so, then I’ll leave it to them pero I still want to know kung may magagawa pa ba ako.
 Sobrang Bad Vibes no?! 
To Lighten the mood, this is what I wore in the office today nung good mood pa ko.
OOTD: Thrifted Blazer ; Shop Nita Dress; Ate's S&H Boots
No Friends, hindi ako nag boots. Ang init - init kaya ano?! Di ko na sinama yung face, hagardo versosa eh! :)


Any tips you can give me friends?! Much appreciated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen