Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sleepless Nights and Counting

I am so sleepless since Monday. My shift changed na naman eh. It is being changed every other week. The last two shifts I had was 05:30am and 07:30am so I’m awake around 04:30am to 05:00am wherein James also wakes up. Now that it has been changed to 09:30am, James still wakes up at around 05:00am where I should have at least one more hour to sleep dahil 06:00am ako naliligo at nag aayos for work. I have to leave as early as 07:00am kasi for me not to get stuck on traffic in Baclaran and Gil Puyat going to Ayala Avenue.
I have been sleeping like a chicken na konting galaw lang eh nagigising na. James cries at night kasi, well not really hard core crying, just like pag iinarte iyak. The only time he cries really loud is if he wants milk. As if every hour, nagigising ako dahil sa iyak niya. That’s when I have realized na, if you’ve become a mom pala, even on your baby’s slightest cry, you will wake up and get up just to check on him. We sleep together. I always want us to sleep ng magkatabi.


He was asleep na sa wakas! Hayy..

I was trying to make him sleep sa photo na yan. Kaloka talaga yan si James patulugin eh mas gusto nya ang may katabi talaga. 
Anyway, I was just so lucky with this new company I joined with in January. I get to think more of blog inspirations and read my favorite blogs at the same time. We have scheduled calls kasi it is more of conference that we are attending to compared to the usual BPO company na you have to log in to your phone and wait for a caller to ring you. I get to enjoy morning shift and forever Saturday and Sunday off. I really cherry picked the account I am on kasi I know it will be very hard for me to take care of James while I am working on graveyard. It is definitely a blessing talaga. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen