Sunday, March 23, 2014

Blog Challenge Day 2: Favorite Movies

Oh yeah! Favorite Movies? Ahmm. I don't often watch movies or TV shows. Maybe sometimes, but not all the time. Hindi ko nga alam ngayon kung anung palabas sa sinehan eh hahaha!.
But for the sake of this blog challenge, here are the movies I loved the most.

1. Harry Potter - This was the most favorite I guess. I watched the series everytime na showing na except for series 1, 2, 3, 4 kasi wala pa akong trabaho nun so wala akong pambayad sa sinehan. Haha! I had the Deathly Hollows Part 1 in Greenhills for a free movie pass courtesy of our company's version of Thanks Giving day in the US.


2. Kung Fu panda 1 and 2 - This movie was special kasi I watched the first and the second with Daryl. If I remembered it correctly, 18th birthday ko pa nung pinanuod naming yung part 1. I was laughing out loud sa sinehan that moment. I didn't expect to celebrate my debut on a movie house with Daryl. Hehe.


3. Abraham Lincoln The Vampire Hunter - I watched it awhile ago sa Starmovies lang and since fresh pa ang movie sa aking memory eh iadd ko na lang ito sa favorite ko. :)

 

4. Insidious - I am a fan og horror and thriller movies talaga even when I was young. I am so scared pero I can't help but watch pa din. Hehe. I watched the first chapter nung 22nd birthday ko with Daryl tapos nung Chapter 2 na, I watched while 8 months pregnant with James. Haha. I was hesitant pa at first kasi I have not watched the trailer yet and I am so worried na baka sa sobrang takot ko eh mapairi ako. Hahaha! Exaggerated lang!
 
 
I can't think of anything else as of the moment. I had some Filipino Movies that I liked.
No Other Woman was one. I watched it with my sister.
So, ang lagay na ito eh hindi talaga ako masyadong mahilig sa movies so you might find this post boring. :(
 
Anyway, I had this conversation with my niece earlier.
 
Lalai: Tita alam mo ba kung anong pinagbilin ni mama sakin... (her mom was my eldest sister)
Me: Ano daw?
Lalai: Bantayan ko daw yung aparador nya kasi baka sukatin mo na naman lahat ng damit nya. Lol!
 
I found it so funny. During my pre-pregnancy body days, We share clothes. Pahiram dito, pahiram jan. Until I gave birth at mas mataba na ako sa kanya so ayan, ayaw ng ipagalaw ang closet nya at baka masira daw ang mga damit nya sa kakapilit kong pagkasyahin sa aking sexy body na ako lang ang nakaka appreciate. Haha! Love your own lang ang peg ko.
 
Also, we had a fight na naman yesterday. Daryl and I. It's weekend remember? So he has to be with us. Kaya lang, I fell asleep during lunch time where he suppose to pick us up here at my sister's house. I was so tired kasi. The other night, I went home around 1am na kasi Daryl and I went to Star City. I had a hard time going home sa bahay nila ate kasi the subdivision gate of Camella closes at 12midnight. I was there 2 minutes before 12 kaya! Kakainis! But it was closed so I have to go the other away around sa may Casimiro pa, eh ayun napamahal ako sa tricycle. Hayy.. It will be like this for a good 4 days! :(
Anyway, It has been settled naman na the same day. Konting dramahan lang at natapos na. Haha.
 
It's James 5th month birthday today. Abangan ang post ko dun at ang get together ng aming team nung Friday. Ipagpaumanhin at hindi ko maiupload ang mga picture from my phone.
 
Were you able to catch Mommy Fleur on Rated K kanina? Pang winner lang si ateh! I hope I can be , as successful as he is as a career woman, a mom, a wife and a blogger. At ngayon may nadagdag pa, certified celebrity na ang peg niya. Hehehe. Kanya na talaga ang Korona! Hehe.
 
 Osha! I will finish all the posts in my drafts na!
Paki antabayanan friends!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen