Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Moments with Jami



Hi everyone!

I’ll just show you my precious one’s cute pictures that I took days ago!

I want you to meet Sparky!

That photo was taken two weeks ago before Jami got sick. 

It was a rubber horse that Nanay bought for him last year. He doesn’t know how to ride this one before but now? He’s a pro. There was a song pa with that, “Sparky, Sparky, Sparky! Riding, Riding, Riding”. I don’t know where that song came from but I often hear that with Nanay and Andy, my nephew.

Sparky was Sheriff Callie’s horse from Sheriff Callie’s Wild West. It was a cartoon show at Disney Junior (I’m sure Moms with toddlers know her). 

source
 I posted this photo on my facebook account with this caption:

Dear Jami,
Swerte mo, Anak, binilhan ka ni Nanay ng rubber horse. (Sparky name ng horse nya). Samantalang ako dati, bibili lang ng garter sa tindahan para ipang ten - twenty, galit pa sya. Pupukpukin nya pa daw toes ko kasi talon ako ng talon. Eh mas mura kaya yang chinese garter kesa sa sparky mo no!! Yung tataa, Nak? Mas love ka ba ni Nanay kesa sakin?? Hahaha.. #‎tampotampuhan #‎getwellsoon #‎jokelangnanay

Hahahah! I received some likes with that from my playmates, neighbors and 90s baby who felt the same way or maybe remembered those days. =) 

Now, this photo was taken one Saturday night when I was fixing the bed sheet kasi nagsuka sya. I put a spare blanket and just before I was finished with it, he started to lie down. I was telling him to get off the bed so I can fix the blanket nicely but he insisted. He even smiles at me as if he’s trying to get me fascinated with those smile, which anyway, I am. With this happening, I remembered my younger days when my Mom/sister would change the bed sheet, I will lie down too before it’s done. Ang sarap kayang humiga sa kama na bago, fresh at malinis ang sapin diba?! Heheh..So I immediately get the phone from Daryl, who's in the restroom.

Nagtataka pa sya because I was in a hurry. Yun pala, this is what I took :


I posted this picture too on my facebook account with a note:

Naalala ko yung kabataan ko na kapag bagong palit yung sapin, humihiga na ako agad kahit hindi pa tapos ayusin yung sapin! Kahit puro kutos inaabot sa mga kapatid, keri lang.. Sarap ng bagong sapin sa higaan eh. Like mother like son pala.. Si Jami higa agad eh.. Pagaling kana, Anak. Ilulublob na kita sa white beach promise! Loveyou!!

I want him to experience beach kaya I said on the later part na ilulublob ko na sya sa beach (not literally). =)

I have long overdue posts and since Australia Day ngayon, I’ll make bawi with the days that I wasn’t able to blog. =) Stay tuned!

Oh, and this! 


Jollibee and Jami!! He loves Jollibee so much! I didn't imagine that I would be one of those parents who's very joyful kapag nakikita si Jollibee.. =)

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sparky! Ganda ng horse! Di ako maka relate dun sa cartoons na palabas, wala kasi kami tv e, hehe! Pero mukhang enjoy si baby James. Lalong pumo- pogi! Yii!!!

    Ganyan din ako nung bata, mahilig mahiga sa bed habang pinapalitan palang ang sapin. mabango kasi bagong laba at malinis! Ang playful ng baby james mo, sarap kiss ng madami sigurado! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day I am so grateful I found your blog, I really found you
    by error, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyhow I am here
    now and would just like to say thanks for a remarkable post
    and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to look over it all at the
    minute but I have bookmarked it and also added
    your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the
    awesome work.

    Feel free to visit my weblog diets ()

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen