Monday, July 27, 2015

Our 9th Year Anniversary

Hindi ko pala naipost etong entry na ito since I was so busy looking for clothes last week para sa wedding na pupuntahan namin. Hahah! Sorry Babe but here it is... for our #9thYearAnniversary.

---------------------------------

Today marks our 9th year Anniversary.

I don't know if I have mentioned sometime ago here about our story so I guess I'll write about it. It deserves an entry as we hit another year of togetherness.

Anyway, after I graduated from Secondary school (High school), I was pretty much staying at home and didn't go straight to college due to financial difficulties. I had my fist cellphone back then and technically, all of my classmates were Smart users and I am with Globe (until present) so I don't have anyone to exchange messages (di pa uso ang unli text to all network back then). It stayed that way until I had the chance to talk to my childhood friend who happened to be a member of a text clan (usong-uso to nun. That time, uso din ang mga GM (group message) ) so I joined as well. Later on figured out that there's someone named Daryl who was a member too. I texted the number hoping (I don't know why) that it was my gay classmate in high school. Thinking about it now, why did I assume and hoped that the person Daryl on that clan was my old classmate?! Weird lang.

Couple of days passed until Daryl texted me back. We exchanged messages and found out that we live in the same city. Knowing that it's only 2 streets away, we decided to EB (eyeball?) hahaha something like meet up in a plaza in Pasay (too young, can't afford malls pa) and started there. Texting each other everyday, calling if there's a chance and finally being a couple on this same day, July 24, 9 years ago. =)

 It's been a roller coaster ride. We had our ups and downs. It wasn't happy everyday as there were times we're on the rocks. He was in college and I was too. A lot of things happened to me and to him. I stopped college and started working while he finished his college degree.

17th Hot Air Balloon Fiesta, Subic

Years passed and we stopped counting the months and years. I just felt it wasn't that necessary as long as we were staying together. We managed to travel together with my family and I was happy with that.

Not too long ago, we had Jami who completed us. We still had our ups and downs when Jami arrived into our lives but nonetheless, he's the best thing that happened to our relationship. Thinking about how would we be without Jami, I could not make my mind. I don't know what my life is without both of them. I am so in love with these boys I can't afford a day without them. 

Babe,

I know I have mentioned to you gazillion times how surprised, amazed and overwhelmed thinking how long we've been together. It's as if its just yesterday when we met and made landian. I am happy and mad when we're together. Happy - because I am with the person that I love, Mad- because lagi mo akong inaasar eh alam mo naman na pikunin ako! hahaha! I know I always play the magaling, nagmamarunong, maldita, maarte and I'm sorry for being such. You have once told me that you love me and that wala akong kapares. Ewan ko anong ibig sabihin nun but, I am happy, always happy, sometimes more than happy pa. =)

Anyway, I treasure each day that I am with you and I can no longer ask for anyone else. Your prefect imperfections were not new to me and I am kind of used to it Hahaha! For sure, you feel the samw way. I am just hoping that we could make everything work out no matter what. I know we do, because I always win. Hahaha! Kidding aside, I know we can do everything para mas tumagal pa tayo, Babe. I love you so much.. =) There were always those time that you aren't sure of what you want and what to do. I can be strong for you because I know you would when I am at the weakest too. Please bear in mind that I am always here to support you, Babe.

I always tell you the song that I dedicate to you when it's being played sa favorite radio station natin. With that, I'll share it to them since the lyrics describes us both. Again, I love you and thank you for being Jami's ultimate playmate and father.  We could not ask for more. =)

"Through The Years"

I can't remember when you weren't there
When I didn't care for anyone but you
I swear we've been through everything there is
Can't imagine anything we've missed
Can't imagine anything the two of us can't do

Through the years
You've never let me down
You turned my life around
The sweetest days I've found
I've found with you
Through the years
I've never been afraid
I've loved the life we've made
And I'm so glad I stayed
Right here with you
Through the years

I can't remember what I used to do
Who I trusted whom, I listened to before
I swear you've taught me everything I know
Can't imagine needing someone so
But through the years it seems to me
I need you more and more

Through the years
Through all the good and bad
I knew how much we had
I've always been so glad
To be with you
Through the years
It's better everyday
You've kissed my tears away
As long as it's okay
I'll stay with you
Through the years

Through the years
When everything went wrong
Together we were strong
I know that I belong
Right here with you
Through the years
I never had a doubt
We'd always work things out
I've learned what life's about
By loving you
Through the years

Through the years
You've never let me down
You turned my life around
The sweetest days I've found
I've found with you
Through the years
It's better everyday
You've kissed my tears away
As long as it's okay
I'll stay with you
Through the years 

Again, I love you Babe..


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Happy Anniversary to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uy happy anniversary sa inyo sis! Nag-clan ka din pala. Sumali din ako sa ganyan dati for fun! Until now I am still friends with my clan friends.

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary sa inoy. May God bless your family more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary sa inyo ni Daryl! <3 ang weird lang talaga kasi samin naman ni Joshua, 1st wedding anniv kahapon! Hahahaha! Same birthday, same anniversary month... baka tayo soulmate Jen! Hahaha! Joke lang :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen