Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Terranova Sale Loot

After our tiring afternoon at Fun Ranch, on our way home, I asked Daryl if we could go to SM Southmall. Madadaanan kasi namin before going home so I want to see kung anong meron. Kaliwa't kanan kasi ang mga signage that they are on sale.

Me: Babe, pwede ba tayong dumaan ng SM?

Daryl: Anong gagawin mo dun?

Me: Wala. May titingnan lang ako.

Wala naman syang nagawa so we went there. I know where to go that time, Terranova. They have been on sale since forever and I want to see what they can offer. It wasn't my first time to shop there and seriously, when they say they are on sale, bagsak presyo talaga.

When I got there.. I checked every corner until I saw their pants. I have been wanting to buy a new pair of jeans since lst month dahil hindi nga ako makapag dressdown. I have the feeling that I need it because (1) I am wearing the same jeans once every week and (2) my current jeans are either maluwag na or sobrang luma na.

Nagpalpitate talaga ako when I saw that their jeans are on sale for only P595. Not bad! Deadma tuloy sakin ang SM clearance sale pero I want to go back there to see what they have. I just hope sale pa sila when another payday comes. Hehehe!

I am really confused about my size. Before I got pregnant, kabisado ko yan. I know size 28 not stretcheable jeans fits me perfectly and tops can fit me in small to medium size (depending on the clothes fabric). Hindi naman kasi ako sobrang payat before dahil tabain talaga ako. I checked some of their clothes and most of them are priced from P695 to P195 only.

Naglaway ako mga ateng!! Pero nag hunos dili ako kasi I know I am on a very very very strict budget. I was just suppose to buy a pair of jeans lang talaga. But then, I am just a woman who's shopping is weakness so let's check my loot for that weekend. =)

Slim fit jeans from P1,295 to P595

Loose top from P695 to P195

Maong skirt P895 (previous sale price) to P495
I was not suppose to get the skirt na because I wanted to buy more tops sana that I can mix and match with jeans and skirts that I have at home pero ang tagal ko ng naghahanap ng nice maong skirt so I bought this too. =) It was stretchable by the way so I was having a second thought na dapat yung smaller size ang kinuha ko para mas fit. Hehehe!  The top doesn't look appealing pero maganda yan when worn. I loved it because it's loose pero fitting on the arms. The jeans naman fits perfectly (size M) I don't have to wear a belt kasi it hugs my butt and thighs the way I want it to be. =)

While I was on the fitting room, I was rushing because Daryl might look for me eh hindi ako nakapagsabi na nasa fitting room ako because he went out of the store. Ewan ko ba why men are so bored when women were doing their shopping no?! kakainis lang. Hehehe.

By the way, Terranova sale clothes that are for basic and everyday needs perfect for office wears na hindi sobrang formal. Mga laid back style which I really like =)

At dahil excited ako, I wore them agad sa office! hahaha.

Here's my Outfit of the Day last Monday.

Selfie sa mirror
Sorry about the quality of the photos ha?! Most of them were taken inside our room sa hindi natural light. Mejo shy pa din kasi akong mag OOTD shots eh. Saka na pag madami na akong damit ulit hehehe! =) I will try my best to have a better quality of my photos moving forward.

I posted this photo on IG (@its_mommy_jen)


Did you have the same feeling? Hehehe.

So that's my loot for the last weekend. I hope to be able to buy new stuff to replace those clothes na sobrang luma na. I hope they can stay on sale forever. =)

How about you guys? Do you have a recent buy?

2 comments:

  1. That is the reason why I am avoiding going to the malls lately. Kasi pag may sale na ganyan ay gorabels agad ako hehehe

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. Laki ng natipid mo sa sale nila ha.

    Pag may nagustuhan ako sa mall, hindi ko muna binibili. Pag-uwi ko at inisip-isip ko siya at hindi ako makatulog, babalikan ko yun after few days. I will pray and tell God na kapag andun pa siya, para sakin talaga yun. Pag nabili na, hindi para sakin. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen