Thursday, November 19, 2015

Active Fun Spooktacular Halloween 2015

Active Fun invited Mommy Bloggers Philippines to join them as they celebrate Halloween. I chose their Megamall branch and filed a vacation leave in the office. I could have chosen their branch in BGC however, it was Jami’s birthday so I have to pass on that.

Anyway, going to their Megamall branch was a breeze since it was just above where we parked the car. When we got there, I realized that there were a lot of people who joined their trick or treat. I approached the registration table and had Jami joined their spooky cute category of their costume contest.

We first had trick or treats from some of the stores on the same level. I was so happy it was our first trick or treat in a mall. Remember we had our first Halloween with Mommy Bloggers Philippines Halloween Party year 2. It was so fun going around chasing the line and going on some stores and get our goodies. Jami looked so tired already so I really had a hard time making him walk around. Good thing we have his daddy who carried him all the time. =)

After trick or treating, we went inside Active Fun and waited for the program to start. Since there were a lot of kids who joined this year, people had a hard time going around places since the event place was really small.




Jami felt asleep when it was our time to go in front and show everyone his costume. He was wearing his pilot costume that he wore during our first family photoshoot. I actually ran out of time looking for a nice Halloween costume for Jami this year since I didn’t expect it be so fun. Remember, it was our first year in joining Halloween. Di naman kasi uso yung ganto ganto nung panahon ko. Hehehe! #90sbaby
Anyway, since Jami was asleep during our chance to showcase his costume, I have to carry him and let the judges see him for couple of seconds. There were so many kids who joined they were really bongga in costumes.

Blurred photo of us after rumampa sa stage hehe!

There was a magic show as well as bring me games for the kids to enjoy. Tickets were inclusive of packed food and drinks for both adults and kids. There’s a raffle too.



Unfortunately, I was holding a complementary ticket daw and it should be a kiddie ticket. I was so sad, dalawang numbers pa naman ng ticket ko ang natawag. =( There’s also a complimentary unlimited ticket for the kids to go inside their playground. We just have to pay Php125 for adult’s pass.

I also met Mommy Dane of danerelente.blogspot.com and took a photo with her. We had a small chitchat while waiting for our kids and daddies who were playing inside Active Fun's playdium. Her bunso won in the costume contest by the way. Congrats Dane!! It was so nice meeting you! Till our next event. =) 


Anyhow, thank you so much Active Fun Megamall for having us. I can’t wait to be in your future Halloween Party. =) Thank you too Mommy BloggersPhilippines. =)

Our loot bag. =)

1 comment:

  1. Ang saya saya pumunta sa mga event lalo na pag kasama ang bagets. Ako di ko parin ma post post yung experience namin sa Active Fun BGC. Pero ang saya nun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen