Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Nutri10 Plus Food Supplement Syrup

One thing that I always wish as a mother is Jami's health. As much s I wanted him to be chubby like he was 3 months up to 18 months, I badly can't keep up with his activeness. He's a very active baby and given that he's a boy, akyat dito, akyat don. Running around and wants to play all the time. I once asked his pedia as to why Jami's weight is not going up a kilo like he used too when he's younger. His pedia said that it's normal since Jami was so active. She said not to worry since his weight is always 12-13kgs naman. He has the weight of 3 years old last timw we visited his pedia. He's not that mataba when you looked at him but he's really heavy. Besides, his daddy has a skinny body type so it may be another thing.

Anyway, I always make sure that Jami will have enough vitamins that he my fail to get on food. He's one picky eater so I know that he's getting the nutrients his body needs. That's always been the reason that I have a back up vitamins for him. He has his vitamin C and a multivitamins or a food  supplement.

I was really glad that Wert Philippines sent us a bountiful supply of Nutri10plus that we could try. I was so excited to try this to Jami and expecting a positive result.


Nutri10 plus is packed with  CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor + Zinc + Taurine + Lysine + Vitamins such as A, D3, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and C which help promote overall immunity. Living in a tropical country with a bipolar weather, I'm sure our kids need a back up to keep them healthy and strong.

Pretend play - Dr. Dwyane James M.D


Thank you so much Wert Philippines! Can't wait to update you of how this makes Jami "Aktibo't Malakas". =)

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen