Friday, November 6, 2015

Mommy Bloggers Philippines Halloween Party Year 2

Last month was a very busy month for me. I had a lot of events and errands all lined up and I sure loved it! One of the events that I looked forward to was the Halloween Party of Mommy Bloggers Philippines. I wasn't able to join last year so I can't miss the opportunity this time. It was MBP's second trick or treat events for kids and Mommies. =)

We woke up really early since we're going to Pasay pa to pick-up my MIL and Daryl's cousin, who's coming with us on the event.  We left Pasay around 7:30am and arrived at Sky Ranch at 9:00am. We have to pass by several Mercury Drug Stores since I forgot to buy candies for the kids' trick or treats. Later on I realized, there's a Robinson's Supermarket or Puregold just before you get to Sky Ranch! More choices sana. Hmmp!

Anyway, I was so excited for this event since it'll be Jami's first Halloween Party. =)


This year's Halloween was held at Sky Ranch Tagaytay which also gave us a Ride All You Can pass! I was pretty excited since I can ride their Sky Eye that I missed the last time I was there. Besides, Jami is a little older this time so he'll sure appreciate more of the rides now. =)

picture taking before the start of the event.

We started with a prayer then a welcome note from our MBP head Lani Lluch.

The kids went on stage to showcase their Halloween costumes. I was so proud with Jami although he was so tired and sleepy for waking up really early so he wanted to drink his milk and I have to carry him to the stage.


Mr. Poch Albiso was our host who exceeded our audience expectations. He did magics, ventriloquism, balloon twisting while dancing. He also conducted games for Mommies and kids which we surely enjoyed. I could tell - I can hear my MIL laughing all along because Poch was so funny! Even Daryl enjoyed the show and they can't stop raving about him at present. Thank you Mr. Poch Albiso for a wonderful entertainment. Surely, you made everyone happy!


I won in one of the bring me game. It was so funny because I want Daryl to join too pero he's too shy. =)


Our food was courtesy of Kenny Rogers, one of the establishments that you can see outside Sky Ranch. They provided a packed lunch for everyone.

Also, there was a raffle during the event and I was so lucky that my ticket won!! I won a Disney on Ice ticket for two which really makes me excited whenever I think of it. Imagine?? Makakanood na ako ng Disney on Ice! Bonus pa na kasama ko si Jami. I would just have to find a ticket for Daryl so we could all go together.

We also took our time to have our photos taken by Yeah! Shoot Photobooth.



After the party, the kids went on trick or treats where Mommies donated a lot of candies for our babies. I was so happy Jami got to bring home lots of candies. Thank you to all the Mommies who shared their candies to everybody. =)

We didn't miss the chance to take a group shot although since I am only using phone camera, mejo malabo. =(

Members of Mommy Bloggers Philippines

The event ended around 2pm which gave us ample time to roam around the place and take advantage of our Ride all you can tickets. We were able to ride the Carousel, Sky Eye (twice), Bumper Car and City Train. If not because of the rain, we should have had more rides taken. Sayang, the weather was masungit because of Bagyong Lando.

Jami's so sleepy na.
He wasn't allowed to join us on the Bumper Car so he's waiting for Mommy. =)

I would like to thank our generous sponsors ; Nido 3+, Krispy Kreme , Araneta Center, Summit Media, URC, Yeah! Shoot Photobooth, Lock and Lock, First Vita, Jardine Distribution, and Jollibee for their support, giving us giveaways and prizes. You all made this event successful.



A special shout out to Mommy Committees who made this fun and exciting for us all. =)

7 comments:

  1. Sana kasali na ko next time! Hindi pa ko nakakapunta jan eh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next year sasali n kame ni twinkle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...that cute little Superman outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So nice to see posts like this. Yung gatherings ng mga Mommy Bloggers. Im just too busy right now kaya no time pa w/ events. Its been a long time narin. I miss it. Anyway, Im glad you and your LO had fun.😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sana next year nakasama na din kami nila bagets :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang cute naman ni Jami. Mukhang nag enjoy nga talaga sya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ni Jami! At mukhang pati si mommy at daddy nag enjoy din. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen