Monday, December 28, 2015

Jami Loves Mickey Mouse

One of the characters that Jami liked before he turned a year old was Mickey Mouse. Our TV is always set on Disney Junior when he's awake. I get to memorize Hi-5 songs and other characters like Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Sofia the first, Timmy Time, Pocoyo and Pororo. He loves them all. There were times that the Disney Junior birthday song will be played and he gets to memorize the characters shown everytime.

As I said, Mickey was his major favorite when he's younger even until now. Sasabihin pa nyan "watch tayo, Mickey Mamaws". He dances to the tune of Mickey Mouse's opening and ending songs.

source
When he grew bigger, he started to love Elmo's World where I pretend to be Elmo talking then he'll be the baby that Elmo will ask about their topic for the day. We also got to watch Frozen and he knew Olaf so well. =)

With all this in mind, I can't wait to watch the Disney on Ice Magical Ice Festival that is being held now at Aranet Coliseum. I have posted the details and the schedules of the show which is happening from December 24th - January 3rd 2016. Disney Frozen will be there including Olaf which I am sure Jami will love. I am so excited to be there and witness the spectacular show!.

See you there! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen