Saturday, December 19, 2015

On Blogging and Bashers



I know I have mentioned here in my blog last year that I decided to continue blogging when I had the chance to see a wonderful blog posts of Mommies that I follow. Those are the days that internet is one of my best friend in searching for answers on parenting. It also became a past time while I don’t have a task at work. I was quite thankful to be included on MommyBloggers Philippines later last year when I saw their website on Top Blogs Ph. I was so lucky to be welcomed and be part of this mommas who has the same passion as mine.

I wasn’t really expecting people to read my blog. If they do, then thank you very much. If not, it’s fine.. Walang pilitan dito. I don’t even ask my family or friends to read my blog. If a stranger chance upon my blog and loved it, then a very big thank you very much ulit ang iooffer ko. I wasn’t expecting anything in return sa blog. Syempre I loved to be invited on events and product reviews, it’s part of what makes blogging fun diba? I get to meet a lot of Mommies that some became friends in real life.

I started sharing my blog posts on my social media just later this year when I have been invited to events left and right. Of course I have to share the event on social media because it’s part of being a media influencer. I am thankful with those anonymous people who appreciate my blog and finds it appropriate to their lifestyle.

I noticed that when I started sharing my blog posts on social media, I have also earned those people who were eager in bringing other people down. Yung mga basher at mga bitter sa buhay na walang ibang gustong gawin kundi manira ng ibang tao. It wasn’t the first time that I received a nasty comment here in my blog. Pinaglagpas ko lang because the person left a comment on my very old blog post (nung dalaga pa ako). I told about it to people who were close to my heart and was told na hayaan na lang at baka sikat na ako kaya may bashers na. Hahahah! 

source

After a month or so, I received another nasty comment here.

Di ko maintindihan kung bakit pero I find it really funny. That anonymous would spend his/her time going to my blog just to leave comments like that. Akala naman nya, masisira nya ang araw ko. Look, just so you understand, every time you stalk my blog or even comment here, dinadagdagan mo lang ang page views ko which make it more appealing sa future clients ng blog na ito. That means, kapag sa sobrang bitter mo na sa akin, sa sobrang inis mo sa mga pinagpopost ko kaya napapa comment ka ng masama dito, pinapasikat mo lang lalo ang blog ko. Kaya ang payo ko sayo, ipagpatuloy mo lang, mas matutuwa pa ako. The more comments on each of my blog posts, the more dadami ang pageviews ko, the more na mabibigyan ako ng chances to grow my blog even bigger.

Eto lang yan eh, Kung hindi mo ako gusto o ang blog ko, wag mo pong basahin. Hindi naman kita inutusang puntahan ako dito diba? The mere fact na andito ka, nagko comment ng mga hugot mo, ibig sabihin nag eenjoy ka sa blog ko o nag eenjoy kang bwisitin ang sarili mo.(yan ang sabi ng sister ko). Supposedly, hindi ako mag popost about it. Baka kasi ma misinterpret mo na affected ako. Pero para na rin sa kapakanan mo, ipapaalam ko sayo na you are free to leave a comment here. I still allow anonymous because I care for those who leave comments na kahit hindi ako kilala personally, they see the beauty in my blog.

All I can say is THANK YOU -  for making me continue blogging with all your nasty comments. Dahil sa mga sinabi mo, nakaisip tuloy ako ng bagong blog post. =)

P.S. matagal ko ng issue ang mga photos dito sa blog. Wag ka mag alala, magiging better din yan. Or kung gusto mong sa lalong madaling panahon, sponsoran mo ako ng camera.. Yung high end ha?! =)

13 comments:

  1. haha d ko pa natry mabash or mkaencounter ng hater ( d pa ko sikat ) hahah!
    mommy jen sikat k na tlga kaya nga finafollow kita eh (Y)
    kung akin yan bka kung ano mgawa ko sa knila etchos! hahaha. pag pray nlang naten ang mga bashers and haters... keep on blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maka sikat ka naman Sai! hahaha.. di ko iniisip yang mga ganyang bagay. Hindi naman ako mapapahinto ng mga comment na ganyan eh. =)

      Delete
  2. Haha. Same tau ng problem, pero tama ka kung ayaw nila sa blog mo e di wag nilang basahin. Sa akin nga nagiging sikat blog ko dahil sa bashers eh. Haha. Dati, affected ako ngayon hindi na. Pampa dagdag nga sila sa page views natin. Go lang Mommy Jen sap ag blo-blog. Hayaan mo silang mangisay sa inggit. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Racks! Hayaan ko na lang sya. =)

      Delete
    2. remember, same tau ng na eexperience. And sabi nga nga pabebe girls, "Wala kayong paki sa ginagawa namin.. inggit lang kau." Haha.

      Delete
  3. Wow lang. I mean, there are people talaga na walang magawa kaya ginagawa nilang hobby ang mangstalk. You're right on thanking them. Dagdag traffic sa blog. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iba ka na, Jen! May basher na. Haha. I like the way you're dealing with him/her. Positive vibes pa rin tayo! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ttue. positive lang tayo lagi Edel. Thank you =)

      Delete
  5. sikat ka na, mommy jen! dont mind them. this is your blog. kalokang basher yan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sis! Wapakels lang din talaga ako sa kanila no! =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen