Monday, July 23, 2012

Accessories for me : Quirkypedia

Again, Let me apologise for not being able to update you of what's going on. I'm really busy at work that most of the time, I wake up, take a bath, then off to work. That's my everyday routine so Im sorry for not putting entries lately. Im guilty that it is only every weekends that I get to visit my accounts. :(

Anyway, I've been discovering new finds nowadays and I am so loving it. I just can't believe that there are lots of places to shop aside from the very well known malls here in Manila. It is even cheaper. You'll get to find things that you won't even see anywhere here in Metro. I am a type of person who hates when I see someone wearing the same exact dress, top, shorts or whatever. Well, not really hate them, I just feel awkward. It feels like you're looking at yourself on mirrors. Hahaha! Do you feel the same way? or was it just me? lol. 

Right, so let me share to you the things I've learned this past few days/weeks. One of the shops I'm eyeing now is Quirkypedia. I've been looking on other blogs as well and in lookbook when I noticed that most of them buy their accessories here. If you've read my previous entries or even just scan my pictures, Im not really into accessories. I had this experience before that I wore a very cheap earrings, my earlobe got itchy after sometime wearing it and it got to the point where it has wounds on it. From then on, I stopped wearing accessories specially earrings and necklaces. 

Going back to Quirkypedia, I browsed through the items Khai (the owner/designer) was selling and I fell in love with it. It was colorful, youthful looking and very fashionable. Not just that, I prefer this type of accessories because of my fear of those materials that are not hypoallergenic. So, after sometime thinking of which one I'll buy, I end up buying a pair of necklaces for a cheap price. Well, they were on a mid year sale when I bought it but still, it was cheap compare to those that are being sold in malls. I ordered a set of a colorful braid type necklace (sorry, I'm not sure what it is called) with a tassel necklace. It was two in price of one. I bought it for Php250 (on sale) and usually for Php300 then paid for shipping. *shipping fee varies I believe; better ask when you purchase. Anyway, you will receive a text from her to confirm. She has several payment options as well so you can choose what's best for you.

Let me share you the very lovely and the coolest accessories I found which are definitely on my wishlist. For limited stocks only, so you better hurry peeps! :) 

*photos were grabbed at Quirkypedia's facebook account.
This is my new favorite and will definitely buy this by the end of july. Do you like it as well? :)
There are a lot of other colors for this kind of arm candies that you can choose from. Im just inlove with pink and red . :)
A closer look for the one I love. :)
This is what I bought. You can even have the third picture as your bracelet. Multi-purpose right? :)
Cute! So "kikay" with the ribbon! :)

There you have it. There are a lot of accessories and styles that you can choose from. I put the one's I like the most. You can browse through her site at Quirkypedia, follow the instructions (better read the terms and conditions), submit the order form. I can guarantee that you will receive a confirmation from her on your mobile then you'll have your order in 2 days as soon as you made a payment. Easy right? :)

so which one is your favorite?!

Till my next post loves! :)

----> Jen <----






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen