Thursday, July 12, 2012

The old Rose






Dress | Bazaar





It's been a while now since the last time I post an entry here. Im sorry for the busy schedule. This dress was bought from the Superb sale bazaar at SM Mall of Asia. This was for my niece but she was too young for this dress. You know what I mean?! haha! 



This was so lovely that I can't stop looking at it. It's stretchable at the back so it can fit small to medium frame. I super like the skirt which is so bouncy. I remember those princesses on cartoons. Haha! I saw a bag somewhere in the house that fits the color of the dress then finished the look by wearing a boots. 


I am indeed excited on July 13-15 for another bazaar at World Trade Center. It'll be best If ypu'll come early so you can get the best clothes, accessories and shoes. See y'all there! 
Till my next post! 

P.S Don't forget to hype my looks in Lookbook.nu. :)

Love Love,
- Jen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen