Sunday, July 8, 2012

Team Shek's: First Team Building

So, this were my friends/teammates were up to one fine weekend. Our company gave us budget to spend for our team outings/buildings or what. It was a long day so I'll sum it up thru photo captions. :)

@ SM Southmall foodcourt waiting for another team mate who would pick us up going to our venue
Arrived at Circle Island Resort, Cavite. Here's our chef for the night.
Kat, Me, and Gace. Ignore my tummy, I know it's big! hahaha.  
Everyone's favorite! Chibog! lol
Meet the lovely ladies of our team!
L-R - janina, jen, neve, kat, TL shek, gace and me.
aren't we hot? :)
swimming! 
Drunken pose! :)
Sorry if I'm not uploading more pictures than this. Most of them are just crazy shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen