Sunday, September 30, 2012

Come on Handy Craft!

What I am going to show you are the handy crafts made by yours truly. I have been addicted making friendship bracelets since the materials can be found anywhere and there were so many patterns to follow. Not just that, it adds color to your everyday outfit. The required materials were cotton so it is skin friendly and lightweight so it can be worn from day to night plus the fact that it's cheap. How could you resist those things that you can do yourself at the same time enjoying it. I always have a happy feeling when I receive complement to people when they knew it was made by me! hehehe. 









I have looked online for this patterns. I have an instant DIY bracelets right? 

Just want to share you this photo. It was taken while I am waiting for my turn for demo! Whew! Not really lucky to get the position but it was indeed helpful for my future endeavor. Does the photo shown any nervousness at all?? :) They were my friends who supported me all the way! Thanks friends! 

Much Love,
Jen of TheFandabidoziDiary

16 comments:

  1. love the DIY bracelets!! :)
    followed u, mind to follow me too?. :)

    looking forward to have u on my blog <3

    XOXO

    http://sunkissedqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear! I appreciate you liked it! :) Thanks for following me! will visit you soon! :)

      Delete
  2. hehe a very fun picture there dear...
    i'm following you, wanna follow me back??thank you...

    loves,
    saphira-t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi tina! Thanks for visiting my site! Love to hear from you! :)

    http://iamjenalipio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, thanks for your comment, I follow you now, hope you´ll follow me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for dropping by! will sure do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these bands are so good. I like them all.
    Hw abt foll each oda? Lemme no if u wan 2.

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. thanks! :) visited yours just now.

      Delete
    2. Follow u nw Via GFC ,Bloglovin and Fb. Ur turn :-)

      Delete
    3. Thank you dear! Just had my part! ;)

      Delete
  7. Aww thanks dear! Say hi to rome for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen