Saturday, September 1, 2012

Philippine Holidays of 2013

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating you the last couple of days. It is really hard sometimes to blog about anything that I think is not that interesting! hehe. Did you ever had the same dilemma? Anyway, I was checking emails a while ago when I saw a news from yahoo page about Philippine Holidays in 2013. It interest me a lot because me and my sister were planning to have some vacation again but we have not thought of what days we should choose and where to go to be honest! hehe. For now, we've been visiting places in the Philippines. Love your own right? hehe! Maybe if I got a lot of savings, I'll ask her to bring me on some countries she've been through. 

I'll give you a list of the approved Philippine Holidays for 2013 based from yahoo news page straight from Malacanang Palace. 


A. Regular Holidays
New Year’s Day, Jan. 1 (Tuesday)

Maundy Thursday, Mar. 28

Good Friday, Mar. 29
Araw ng Kagitingan, Apr. 9 (Tuesday)
Labor Day, May 1 (Wednesday)
Independence Day, June 12 (Wednesday)
National Heroes Day, Aug. 26 (Last Monday of August)
Bonifacio Day, Nov. 30 (Saturday)
Christmas Day, Dec. 25 (Wednesday)
Rizal Day, Dec. 30 (Monday)



B. Special (Non-Working) Days

Black Saturday, Mar. 30

Ninoy Aquino Day, Aug. 21 (Wednesday)
All Saints Day, Nov. 1 (Friday)
Additional special (non-working) days
-Nov. 2 (Saturday)
-Dec. 24 (Tuesday)
Last Day of the Year, Dec. 31 (Tuesday)



C. Special Holiday (for all schools)

EDSA Revolution Anniversary, Feb. 25 (Monday)



Hope it helped you plan your vacation too! :)



Till next post! 



xx Jen of TheFandabidoziDiary

5 comments:

  1. Ohwoooowww! You've made a great blog in here. Btw, your holiday posts really helps xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allysa! Thanks for dropping by! Sure your planning for vacation too.. Hehe!

      Delete
  2. Hi dear! Thanks for visiting my page! I dropped by and followed you back as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! sorry, I thought I've already followed you! I just did now. Thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cutie your blog is really nice! Maybe we follow each other ? Let me know if you like my blog too ;-) Greetings from germany www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen