Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yssa @ 18

I am going to show you some photos I got when I attended a debut last Saturday. It was raining all day that day and I am so pissed because I am wearing a dress then suddenly I have to go somewhere to do somethings.. Argh! Anyway I won't go on details on that! I moved on.. Haha!

Again, I'm sorry about the quality of the photos. I don't know why it was like this but for the sake of sharing this to you, I'll do! :)











xx 1st and 2nd photo was me and my boyfriend's mom
xx it was us with the debutant on the yellow top
xx 4th and 5th were us with boyfriend's family on his father side
xx me! boring! haha
xx another pose with his family
xx too close!
xx bebe (boyfriend) wants to take photo of me sitting haha!
xx bebe dancing with debutant
xx his mom presenting her gift

I hope I was able to bring you the fun we had that night. You see how high the heel was. When we were about to go home, I changed it to a sandals. Hehe! I hope I can stay on heels for longer hours.

Anyway, I really appreciate your prayers. I was able to get through to the presentation and I am now on the last part which is the final interview.
Please! Please! Just one more step and I am good to go! Don't let me down guys! Hoping for a better result! :)

*don't forget to follow me through Google friend Connect or at lookbook.nu.

xx Jen of TheFandabidoziDiary

27 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, and you look adorable! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'll be happy to follow each other! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much sweetie!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC :)
      If you're interested in following each other on bloglovin, if you do, let me know, so I can follow you back! it's really easier to keep in touch<3

      x♥x♥

      "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




      Delete
  2. Lovely pics!Nice blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lorena! I'll follow you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress love the color honey!! You look so pretty

    Do you want to follow each other?

    Zara gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-holic.com/page/13/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet! Thanks for visiting my page! I'll love too.. visited yours anyway! :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely pics!
    Your dress is amazing!
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If so, follow me and I will follow you back for sure!

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh , you look so so good and funny :b

    lovely photos **

    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos, you look so stunning!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked great:)That outfit was just gorgeous! :) you looked fantastic! Would you like to follow each other?just let me know :)
    I wait you in my blog!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear, great images and lovely look! Just followed you on gfc/30 and bloglovin/3, I will be happy if you follow back;)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thx for visiting! yes I would like to follow each other, but I already follow you! I am nr. gfc/30 and bloglovin/3:)hope u follow back!
      kisses

      Delete
  10. Seems you had a great evening! Would you maybe like ti follow one another on gfc?

    xx
    eve

    www.themefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Highly appreciated! :)

      Delete
  11. wow wonderful occasion there...you're cute with those blue ;)

    saphira-t


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen