Monday, September 17, 2012

Mimicking Kryz Uy









xx Corset(Old) - Bazaar
Necklace(Old) - local stores in Bohol
Jeans(Old) - Bazaar
Woven Bracelet - Mia Casa
Bracelet - DIY
Yellow flats - Kicks from SM Dept

Whew! Finally as promised on my previous post! I am now going to show you things that I have done this past week. I am itching to post things on my blog but I wasn't able to do so much as I want. Every time I am at home, I always fail to upload things due to the fact that I still have not have my internet working. :( 

Alright, done with the excitement and much excuses. Let me get to the point! Hehe. I am going to show you now an outfit post I did last week. I wore this at work mimicking Kryz of Thirstythought. It was one of the outfit post she has on lookbook. I am thinking of doing this a while back but I really haven't have any time to do so. 

Anyway, Here's what Kryzzie wore:


Did you see the resemblance? hahaha.. did you? did you? hehe. Ok fine! I did.. hehe.

Hope all of you had a happy rainy weekend! What's up with you?

xx Jen of TheFandabidoziDiary

4 comments:

  1. You got the look down pat! Cute top by the way. Wish I had the "goods" to wear corsets. Haha!

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Tnaks Kookie. Why don't you try to wear one? I'm sure it's great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bustier top looks great on you :)

    By the way, I am having a floral bustier dress birthday giveaway. Hope you could join. Here is the link :)

    http://hayleytanya.blogspot.com/2012/09/floral-bustier-dress-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen