Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Laughable Conversations



I just would like to share some of the funny moments I have with Daryl. I have realized that it was one of the million reasons that I am loving him – he makes me laugh. =)

Here are some of our conversations that made me laugh and still makes me smile kapag naaalala ko.

The Medyas

One night after work, he arrived with a smelly socks. He was annoyed, siguro nahihiya sya sakin or whatnot. The next morning, he checked his leather shoes if it’s smelly.

Me : O ano? Maasim ba?
Daryl : Hindi, yung medyas lang talaga.
Me: Yug medyas o yung paa mo? Kasi hindi naman pwedeng bumaho yung medyas ng mag isa diba?

Hahahahahahaha!

Popcorns

We were in Manila Ocean Park waiting for the next attraction to start.

Daryl : Gusto mo bang popcorn?
Me: Ikaw? Gusto mo ba?
Daryl : Wag na, hihingi na lang ako sa katabi ko.

Heheheheh!

He was sitted with a little boy. He kept on whispering

Daryl : Tropa, pahingi.. (while looking the other way) mauubos mo na yan di mo pa rin ako binibigyan! Wow naman may hotdog pa sya!

Hahahaha. I was really laughing.

Angel’s Burger

While on our way home, Daryl wants a burger daw.
He said we would look for a stall along the way para sa  Angel’s burger.

Daryl : Pare (talking to Rufert, the driver) gusto mo ba burger? Yung Angel’s burger? Yung binilhan natin ng footlong?
Me : Listening.
Daryl : Grabe eh, masarap yung burger dun no? Puro tinapay.
Me: Hahahahahah!

There were so many jokes that we shared together already and some of it, nakalimutan ko na lang. With all the changes that happened to our life, mejo nakalimutan na namin tumawa. Hayyy.. I am looking forward for more of these.. =)

4 comments:

  1. Nakakatuwa naman kayong dalawa! totoo yan, dapat may mga tawanan moments din ang couple tsaka importante ang humor sa isang relasyon. Ang sarap kaya kasama ng ganun! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh.. Korek ka jan Joy! Masarap ang tumawa all the time =)

      Delete
  2. It's always fun sto have someone makes you laugh. It keeps a relationship stronger. My husband always makes me laugh even his jokes are silly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel's Burger! Tinapay sa unang kagat. Tinapay pa din hanggang huling kagat. HAHAHA! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen