Wednesday, February 11, 2015

San Fabian Beach 2015



This was the part 2 of our Pangasinan trip two weekends ago.

Our initial plan was to go to Baguio for a day tour. Yung tipong ma feel mo lang yung masarap at malamig na weather? We supposed to be waking up really early before the sunrise so I can bring James sa dagat. It was best daw kasi early in the morning, malakas daw makapagpatibay ng lungs. Daryl’s mom will go to Manaoag to have their car blessed daw so right after our beach, they will pick us up then we’ll go to Baguio na.

I woke up around 6am siguro, it was dark outside and I can’t find my phone so hindi ko sure kung anong oras talaga ako nagising. I looked at Daryl and he was still hot, nilalagnat kasi kaya I opted not to proceed with our morning beach tour. I don’t like to go out naman with James that early kasi hindi ko kabisado ang place.

I slept again and woke up around 9am na. Daryl’s mom said na we should be leaving for Baguio at 10am so we can go down na by 3pm kasi ma fog na daw dun and would be really hard to drive. Although they hired naman a personal driver, mahihirapan daw kasi tinted ang kotse then bababa na ang mga fog. However, it was around 10:30am na, wala pa din ang mom ni Daryl so I knew hindi na tuloy ang Baguio namin. I was really sad kasi I am hoping to go there. It will be James’ first time sana, may firs time with Daryl and our first time all together. I have decided to go to the beach na lang kasi I brought a beach attire for James. Sayang naman kung pati yun hindi mapapakinabangan. As much as possible, gusto kong ma experience ni James ang mga bagay na sa tingin ko is maganda, just like any other Moms do. I know travelling could be really nice kaya I want to hit two birds in one stone sana (Pangasinan then Baguio).

We went to the beach at around 11am na ata. Mainit ang panahon that time so we rode a tricycle going there. I didn’t bring pa naman a sunblock so my plan was to stay for only 5-10 minutes. I can’t swim that long din naman because I have my monthly period. However, naawa naman ako kay James that he can’t even swim so I told Daryl that I’ll swim na lang.



Well, it wasn’t really swimming naman, we went sa may shore, I sat down so the water was chest deep of James. He got scared.. He was crying without tears. I have to carry him all along while I can’t go too far naman kasi ang lakas ng alon, baka matumba ako eh hindi pa naman ako marunong lumangoy. Buti sana if it was just me, eh karga ko pa si James. I won’t risk hehe. Nilublob ko si James sa water for a split second. Hehehe he cried for a while pero ok naman sya. Lumabas nga yung sipon eh hehe. I was told kasi ilublob daw ng saglit na saglit sa tubig dagat kasi it’s good daw eh.

After how many minutes, umahon na kami, I took off his shirt tapos binalutan ko lang ng towel then we went home na. We took the pedicab on our way back to the house. James kept on looking at our feet, puro buhangin kasi.



I bathed him immediately, wala na ngang warm water so mejo nilamig sya ng slight.. hehehe..

On lunch time, while waiting for Daryl’s Mom to arrive, we went to their church was just couple of blocks away then to palengke. Kumain ng burger at naglakad lakad ng slight. I appreciate that Daryl toured us around where he grew up. I was thinking tuloy of how does he look like when he was a younger kid in that community. Their place was really peaceful, malinis at walang traffic!! Hehehe. Yung tipong ang fresh ng air? Ang sarap lang..


We had our afternoon nap then hit our way back to Manila at around 3pm. 

Lola Vicky and Lolo Tirso

We took TPLEX again which made our way home faster. 




We stopped over at a Mega Station in Pampanga to take our dinner then arrived in Pasay at 9pm. 


Jami (not in the picture), Daryl, Me, Kuya Robert (Driver), Rayca, Angelo and Daryl's Mom
Binaba lang yung mga bagahe then we went home in Las Pinas na at around 10pm. It was really tiring! Pero sulit naman ang first time ni James sa beach!!! =) Hoping for more out of town trip with James and Daryl.. =)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Buti pa si baby james, nakapag-beach na. Si Chloe, turning 5 na, hindi pa. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mukhang antok na dito si baby James, pero kahit pagod kayo ang mabuti dyan nakapag bonding kayong pamilya at fun ang first out of town! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aga ng summer nyo ah! Ang saya mag-outing pag madami noh. Once pa lang ako nakapunta sa San Fabian beach, sabit ako sa outing dati ng friend ko. Hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen