Friday, February 13, 2015

Stealing Nanny is Finally Out



My Nanny has left already.

I was sad and glad at the same time. I actually don’t know what to feel. First, I am sad because no one will look after James when I go to work. I have trusted her so much kaya mejo sad din ako na hindi nya na keep yung trust na yun. Secondly, I am happy because hindi na ako mag wo worry ng mga bagay na pwede pang mawala sa bahay. At the same time, hindi na ako mag aalala for James na baka hindi maayos ang lagay nya while I and Daryl are away.

It went like this, One Friday night, I received text messages from my yaya na pinagsabihan daw sya ni Nanay about mga sinampay, at the same time, pinuna din daw yung madalas nyang pag uwi. She was supposed to be staying in our house then she can go home during Sundays. What happened kasi was, nakakauwi sya whenever she likes kasi ayoko naman na pagbawalan sya. I don’t like to be that kind of amo naman na sobrang higpit.

Her text messages said that she left James with Nanay and without paalam, she went home. I don’t know what exactly happen. I asked Nanay kasi na wag pagalitan about us finding out that she’s stealing.

I called Daryl and he said na pinaalis na nga daw nila. I heard my Mom and Daryl’s Mom on the background. Andun din pala sila sa bahay. I thought baka nagkaron pa ng diskusyunan. Wala naman pala.

When I came home, James’ already sleeping. I asked Daryl about what happened. He was sent a text message din pala that our yaya went home ng walang paalam. Daryl asked her side of the story why she went home at sinabihan na kung ganyan sya, maghahanap na lang kami ng iba. She replied to Daryl saying na wala naman syang dahilan, gusto lang nya daw umuwi and that ok lang naman dawn a maghanap na kami ng iba. Daryl never sent a text message to her after. I didn’t reply din kasi on her text messages dahil gusto ko muna marinig from Nanay kung anong nangyari.

That night, she kept on sending messages saying sorry about what she did. She said na hindi na daw mauulit and that she wants to go back the next Monday. Weekend have passed, she kept on sending messages asking if she can go back. We never replied to her. I am thinking that it will be the best way para hindi na sya bumalik and that I can take advantage of the situation para hindi ko na sya paalisin because of her stealing. So kungbaga, she made it easier for me to kick her out.

While she’s away, it gave me time to check some of our things. I found out na hindi lang pala dawalang pirasong damit ang nakuha nya (the one that I posted here), kundi madami – dami na din. Shorts, undergarments.. mostly my clothes were missing. I checked James’ clothes and found na parang wala naman nawala. Mejo kinabahan pa ako kasi James has a lot of big clothes na gift to him for his 1st birthday and the holiday that passed. Awa ng Dyos parang wala namang nawala. Daryl’s things were untouched. So basically, mga damit ko lang talaga ang pinag iinteresan nya. It was really annoying knowing na pati yung favorite kong shorts, nawawala na din. I was really pissed and it took me a lot of courage not to send her nasty and insulting text messages. For my family and James’ protection, ayokong awayin sya about her stealing kasi she knows our house very well, she knows our everyday pattern and schedules and as to when walang tao sa bahay namin – both houses, ours and Nanay.

That Saturday, I was really nervous and paranoid that someone might came stealing something or worse, going in our house and would hurt me and James. Buti sana kung ako lang, eh paano si James? I was really paranoid. I did James’ laundry and that ayokong maiwan ang mga damit namin na nakasampay outside. I was really scared na baka naipa duplicate nya ang susi ng bahay namin. Nakikiramdam ako here and there and I kept our door closed all the time. Ganto ako ka paranoid knowing that she could ask someone else to break in our house specially on a Sunday na walang tao sa bahay.

Monday came, Nanay was at home so she took care of James for the meantime while we are looking for a new nanny. Nanny sent a another message saying that she was too shy to go back so she’s asking if we would want her back. I still never replied. I don’t want to actually tell her na ayoko na syang bumalik because she’s stealing and that it made me uncomfortable knowing that she left James without anyone’s permission for her to leave. Kahit sabihin pang kay Nanay sya iniwan, I no longer trust her.

Tuesday came, another text received saying that she’ll get her things na lang daw and that if there’s a chance na makabalik sya sa amin. She said pa na nanghihinayang daw kasi sya sa trabahong iniwanan nya. Sa asar ko, I replied to her that I can no longer accept her because I know that she’s stealing bigas, my clothes and anything she want. I told her that sayang naman because I trusted her so much. It took a while before she respond. I thought, wow! Nagawa pa talagang mag reply. Haha. She said “Panu ang mga gamit ko? Sige pakitapon na lang, sori.” That’s what she said. I was like “EDI WOW!” yung mga gamit pa nya talaga ang naisip nya ha? Knowing that there we know she’s stealing, she still had the guts to respond?

Anyway, hindi ko na sya nireplyan pa. As much as possible, I want less communication with her na. After that, hindi na sya nangulit pa. I was really glad na hindi na nauwi pa sa confrontation. I was happy na she’s out although I have been struggling this week as to where to leave James while I work. Kung pwede ko nga lang sya isama sa office, why not. Hayyy..

Ate Fraulene said that they found someone na pwedeng pumalit and that I have to send a pamasahe from Masbate to here. That nanny daw was personally known by my aunt na kasama nila ate sa bahay. I don’t know yet kung how it will be like, I have no information aside from that kasi kaka deliver lang ng message. I’ll surely let you know in the next couple of days.

For the meantime, HAPPY VALENTINE’S Day muthers!!! Love, love, love =)

5 comments:

  1. Tama lang ang naging desisyon mo Jen. Mahirap talaga yung mag work ng walang mapagbabantayan sa bata na someone na mapagkakatiwalaan. But i'm sure makakahanap ka din ng maayos na magbabantay kay baby James. Pag pray mo lang palagi. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayz. Grabe naman yun, mahirap ng ibalik yung trust pag may nagawa na talaga sa atin, lalo na sa anak natin. Kaya talagang nagpapasalamat ako kasi kahit na may topak si tita (yung nag aalaga kay Rhian) iniintindi nalang namin kc sa hirap maghanap ng yaya na mapagkakatiwalaan. I hope yung kapalit nya is much better kesa sa kanya and talagang tatagal sa inyo at higit sa lahat maalagaan si James.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good decision, Jen! Makakahanap ka rin ng maayos na nanny for your baby soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Naku Jen, sorry now lang ako nakapag back read. I was too busy.

    Anyway, naku last na yaya namin ganyan din. Grabe na panahin ngayon kaya doble ingat talaga. Don't worry makakahanap ka rin ng ok na yaya. God bless Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your support! I am still struggling to find a new nanny for James.. I hope soon, I can find a trustworthy at maayos naman mag alaga..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen