Friday, August 24, 2012

Airport Babe

Last day of our vacation, it was raining all day in Busuanga, Coron, Palawan. As we woke up, we ate the Free breakfast on our hotel straight away since me and my boyfriend Daryl has to go earlier that my family. Our flight is 10:45AM (GMT+8), we left the hotel at 8AM because we still have to travel from city proper to airport which is about 45 minutes away.

We arrived so early for our flight, an hour and 45 minutes early. We were both sleepy because of the tiring day yesterday. We were waiting while the rain's angrily falling from the sky. It went to the point that we can't see anything on the runway, zero visibility. Good thing the flight was not cancelled nor delayed. 










so here how it looked like, Manila's aerial view

Those are the photos I took while were travelling back to Manila. I got dizzy as we got stuck on air traffic! Grr.. The flight was bumpy due to clouds. 




x corset from Bazaar
x white Highwaist shorts from Freego
x Knit blazer thrifted
x shoes from kicks SM dep store
x Accessories gift from friend

Going back to reality after this! Last day of work today! Long weekend again! yey!

What do you think about my outfit? Yap or Yay?? :)
Comments are appreciated.

Don't forget to follow me thru Google friend Connect. just hit "Join this Site" on the right hand side of my blog. Thanks!

xoxo,

x Jen of TheFandabidoziDiary

2 comments:

  1. Awwwh, makes me wanna go on holiday!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and I would love for us to follow each other!! I'm following you now xx
    ~ Mannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mannie! I followed your awesome blog as well.. :)
      Keep in touch!

      x jen

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen