Sunday, August 26, 2012

Trying Wide Leg Trouser




x Red Tube top - gifted
x white crochet cardigan-  thrifted
x wide leg trouser - bazaar
x necklace - bought from a friend
x bracelet - from mom
x flats - Direct Selling (Boardwalk)
This wide leg trouser was bought by my sister during a bazaar at SM Mall of Asia back in july, I think. Can't remember it well, hehe! She didn't like it much so she sell this to me. Whenever we go shopping to buy her stuffs, she always ask me to fit those since were almost have the same size. So when we go home and realise she doesn't like it, it's either she'll give it to her daughter or to me. (see? We definitely have the same sizes with her daughter. So convenient.. hehe!). 

I wore this last week for work (late posts again!). I wish I am brave enough to not to wear the crochet cardigan and just wore the tube top (it was a tube top, the red strap is for my innerwear. hehe!) but my arms were so big! huhu! :( At the same time, the dress code in our office was strict so I have to bring something to hide those fatty biceps. Hehe!

Anyway, aren't you happy for another loooong weekend?! It's holiday in the Phils and bank holiday in U.K so cheers for long weekend for us working for British telcom. :)

Hoping you'll enjoy yours!


For the meantime, you can hype this look in Lookbook.nu/jenlovesryl.


Don't forget to hit "Join this site" on the right hand side of my blog.
Comments are loved and appreciated.
Thanks!

x Jen of TheFandabidoziDiary

6 comments:

  1. cute outfit ☺

    anyway,please join my post-birthday giveaway! I hope you'll be one of the 3 winners dear! :) http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2012/08/post-birthday-giveaway-raellarina-x.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi swwet, thanks for your comment, I'll check your blog too. :)

      x jen

      Delete
  2. I love ur style ..I'm following u now on Google Friend Connect and bloglovin.

    Hope we can follow each other.
    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi gabrielle, Thaks for following me. I'll definitely do the same. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for dropping by Bernadeth.. I'll definitely do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great ^_^

    Btw, I'm a new follower! :) You're awesome, keep it up! :) Hoping you'll check and follow my blog too :)

    http://geekindapiink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen