Saturday, August 4, 2012

Unexpected Email!

I checked my emails today and see what I've got!


I have sent her an email about how I love her looks. I didn't even expect she will bother reading it, nor to reply on it but what I have got now was a surprise. While I am reading her response, I was teary-eyed. She inspired me with her photos and blog but she even got me more inspired with what she said specifically made for me! Oh dear! I am just glad.. 
Thank you Cheyser of TWR. You're heaven sent! More blessings to come your way. 

I'll definitely have a good start of weekend. Hope I can pass it on to you guys! :)

xx The inspired one - jen of TheFandabidozidiary xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen