Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New In




A new wedge added to my babies! I got this at multiply as well - from Chickflick.
It was a bit odd ordering a pair of one for me since I am not sure what size will fit me. I even message them about policy for returns and exchange. Hehe! My feet size varies, it ranges from 7 or 8.. 
Anyway this item was on sale when I bought it.. :)

Hope you like it! :)

It is a rush post because my netbook's battery's about to die. Charger was broken! :(

Till next posts loves! 

xx Jen of TheFandabidoziDiary xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely shoes! Please do check out my blog and join my giveaway if you have the time. <3

    http://adlyvelasco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adly! Thanks for dropping by.. I'll definitely do.. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen