Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Busuanga is Coron, Palawan

My sister and I booked an airline ticket. I am not really that familiar to Coron when my sister introduce me to it since she heard it was an awesome place to go for a vacation. She let me see some friend's photos that made me realise what I am missing. So, without hesitations, I grabbed the opportunity. We had this tour from August 18-20. We ony spent 3 days 2 nights which I think is just enough for the vacation.

I and bebe Daryl went together with my sister's husband and kids along with mama. It has been raining all day last week so I'm a bit doubtful that it will be fun to do some activities we planned. To be honest, I am really scared of sea and any forms of water. I maybe watching too many movies that it has something in the bottom that will eat me and the likes. haha! I am not really good in swimming in fact, I can't even swim without a life vest. I am just enjoying the beach and anything related to it but it scares me to death! hehehe. shame!

Anyway, Here's what I wore going to airport. Me and my sisters even call it "Airport Attire" haha!




x top thrifted (for only 60php)
x shorts from Kirin kirin
x shoes from Kicks SM Dept Store
x Accessories from Mom
x Bag from Queen Street (Old)

Now, I'll share you the photos I took on the first day of our tour in Coron, Palawan.












x photo of bebe and me on the way to our hotel at Island View Inn
x 2nd and 3rd photo were the random photos from the road we took
x 4th, 5th, 6th photo was me posing inside our hotel room. Hehe
x 7th photo was Lalai and Gelo
x 8th photo was Lalai and Thirdy
8th photo was Thirdy alone. They were my niece and nephews.

I'll put a separate entry on other things we did while on the island. :)

How was your long weekend guys?

Hope you're having a blast.. :)

xx Jen of TheFandabidoziDiary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen