Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bibibons Infant to Toddler Food

I'm back!!!

Sorry guys, I am really busy kasi on my small business  tapos when I wake up naman, I take care of James, bathe him and play with him. Come night time naman, I'll face my laptop and check on my newly established page! Oh diba?! May page na ang business natin? Lume level up?! Hehehe.

Pag may time kayo guys paki - like naman ha?! The Jeimis Shop.

I have kwento nga.

One time while in the office, I received a private message from my sister that James didn't go home yet and will be sleeping in his Tita Fraulene's house. I was like, No!!!! It's really hard kasi for me to go home there at night kasi the subdivision gate closes at 12midnight. In case, I can't go home before then, I have to go the long way pa. James had his sleepover in his Tita Fraulene's house when Nanay went back from Surigao almost 2 weeks ago. Anyway, what made me happy? When I found out that the Bibibon's arrived!!! I had it sent to their house pala, I forgot (Mom-nesia). Hehehe.

When we arrived home the next day, I can't wait any further to check on the Bibibons. I immediately checked the packaging and the nice free bowl. James has a new bowl to use whenever he eats.



A little background:

I originally saw the Bibibons in Puregold Las Pinas while looking for some baby food that I can introduce to James. I usually buy Cerelac for his daily set of food when I had a glimpse of Bibibons. I got a little curios kasi it says it's 2 in 1 baby food. It can be given as a finger food and can also transform to a healthy cereal. I was like "Cooool!". But I didn't buy one kasi I was short of money when I went there. I bring exact money lang when going to groceries so I won't over spend.

So when I had the chance to sign up for a sampler from Mommy Bloggers Philippines, I immediately signed up and hoping that I can get one to see if James would like it.

The biggest question is, did he like it?

He can't wait to open the box so he ate the box!

When I had the chance to swipe the box, I opened it and found small pouch where it has 6 nibblers inside. I gave one to see if he'll like it. I actually tried it too to find out how it tastes like. I would say that it is indeed for toddlers and babies because it wasn't sweet like those other biscuits. Mas matamis pa nga ang Marie Biscuit. Hehe. 


He was trying to figure out how to hold the biscuit. Hehehe.


When he finally realized how to eat it, ayan na sya. Munch, munch, munch, munch!!

Later that afternoon, I also offered it as a finger food. I usually do this when he gets bored with his toys. With that, he will just sit and munch on his biscuit. I'll have a couple of minutes to rest with his all kakulitan. 


I wasn't able to offer it as a cereal pa. Maybe this weekend. =)

Thank you so much Mommy Bloggers Philippines and to the makers of Rebisco for these sampler! My boy loved it so much!! =)

Don't forget to visit them on their website https://www.rebisco.com.ph/products.php?display=brand&id=159 for more information about Bibibons or like their page at https://www.facebook.com/Bibibons.


19 comments:

  1. Let us know also if he likes it as a cereal :) para magamit ang nice red bowl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Bibibons is an infant food, meron din pala sa toddlers? I guess baby James liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Rea eh kaya I was so ignorante when I saw it in a supermarket! =)

      Delete
  3. Haha congrats on your page! Yes, Bibibons is not sweet at all. I used to regularly buy that when my toddler was still beginning to eat solids more than 1 year ago. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie!!! Great to know Bibibons existed before James was born! =)

      Delete
  4. Ang cute nya mag munch! Sana pala eh yung box ay edible rin! Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Cym for sure pati yan kakainin nya! San kaya nakakabili ng edible na box no?! Hehehehe

      Delete
  5. Great, I love that it can be a cereal food too, love your baby's wild hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M, although mejo problema ko sya ngayon kasi I want to have a photoshoot session kasi before his first birthday kaya lang ang haba ng hair nya eh.

      Delete
  6. i saw this biscuit sa msupermarket mommy jen, kaso before kasi ayaw i try ni daddy J kasi di nya kilala.Pero good to know na ok pala sya. ang cute ni baby james! getting bigger na a! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Joy kaya hindi ko din talaga pa binili at first aside sa hindi pa ko nakakabasa ng reviews about it. Did you imagine isa pala ako sa magrereview nito?! Hehehehe. =)

      Delete
  7. Yes I this product a lot in supermarket and I simply ignore it. Since nasanay ako bili ng gerber for my kids so I ended up buying gerber and animal crackers for my 1 year old pamangkin and 8 months old apo. When I saw mommies posting about this product I got intrigue and both it yesterday for my pamangkin. Ang its true mas nagustuhan nya ang lasa. He even finish 2 packs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried this one with my little girl.. she's more into rice with maasim na sabaw eh.. :) doesn't like to eat packed foods.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Malambot ba sya mommy like Marie? Kasi yun ang pinakapakain ko kay Rhian ngayon eh, aside from vegetables and Fruits, binibigyan namin sya ng Marie kc super lambot nya..

    ReplyDelete
  10. When my daughter was a baby we had her try the Bibibons and imagine my surprise that I still saw it in the grocery medyo nostalgic ako kasi mag 7 na sya.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How much is this Bibibons? I would like to buy some for my niece.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kamukhang kamukha mo talaga ang baby mo, Jen. Para lang kayong magkapatid. Hehe. It's a good thing madali sya pakainin, yung ibang bata kasi diba picky eater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. it reminds me of Marie Biscuit pero sabi mo matabang sya hahaha

    How much is this product? Magandang pang pasalubong sa mga friends na may babies :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen