Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A little Background and A come back to Blogosphere



It's been awhile!!!

I guess this has been the longest time that I wasn’t able to blog and I am really sorry about it. I am kind of busy these past few weeks due to overwhelming orders that I have received. As all you know, I have established a little passion – The Jeimis Shop. You know what I have realized along the way? I wanted to have a business!

Back in 2012, when I have been indulged to fashion which contributed to me wanting my own blog, I also wanted to have a small shop where I can sell new trends in clothing and shoes or bags and all. I love clothes and shoes! Hello? Any woman does. A women can never have too many shoes or bags nga diba? However, the challenges I have back then was, “How would I start this business?” “How would I sell my items?” “will there be anyone interested in buying what I sell?” I am really hesitant to start because for 1.) I know I am not good in selling. I have worked in some BPOs where we are required to sell and most of the time? I go home zero.  2.) I don’t have the guts and the confidence to sell. I am too shy in short. 3.) I don’t want na langawin ang tinda ko, meaning, no one will bother to buy or even check on my shop.

When I started working again, 3 months after I gave birth to James, I had a batch mate who’s a business minded by the way, kept on telling me to start a business of my own. He even wants to use my blog for selling stuffs and getting some company involved, you know like advertisements. I declined kasi nga I am very very hesitant to start my business ventures. I also had a good friend who has been telling me na mag business nga daw. She said my personality and my numerology and keme keme etc is for business or something. I didn’t take it seriously. My boyfriend has been telling me to start selling shoes and stuffs in my facebook too. Ang kukulit lang nila ano?!

Until that day came where I have nothing to do in the office and I ran out of things to blog, I came up in the idea of copying photos of shoes that I want and can sell. I had it sent to my officemates thru email and viola, the rest is history.

Although I have some obstacles along the way, like another friend who’s telling me that sooner or later, no one will buy my shoes and clothes na kasi it wasn’t everyday naman daw that people needs a new shoes. I was like “yah right (insert good friend’s name here) I know! And thanks for your support!” Oh yes, he/she is a good friend talaga. He/she was just a little frank about things.

I know it is still too early to say that I am successful in this field but I know this is one thing that I didn’t know I would love to do.

So, if you are looking for affordable yet classy and stylish shoes and clothes, drop by at my facebook page The Jeimis Shop and I’ll see you all there. =)

I will be blogging about some stuffs later, see y’all in a bit. =)

11 comments:

  1. Quality content is the main to be a focus for the visitors to pay a
    visit the web page, that’s what this site is providing.


    Check out my homepage :: webtoolmaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe mommy jen magiging successful ka dyan sa business mo, basta lawakan mo lang yung koneksyon mo para more chances of winning ba!

    andito lang din kaming mga readers mo jen! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those words Joy!! salamat sa support hehehe. =)

      Delete
  3. Tuluy-tuloy mo lang ang sipag at tiyaga dyan sa business mo, Jen! Success will follow soon. Saka para kay baby James lahat yan. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Edel!! Sipagan ko lang talaga, magiging okay din ang lahat! =)

      Delete
  4. Jen, sipag at tiyaga lang. Magiging successful yang business mo! Just do your best and God will take care of the rest. :)

    P.S. I dunno pero parang nakapagcomment na ako dito before, pero since hindi ko makita, nagcomment ulit ako. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Sorry Edel, di ko lang na aaprove agad. Pero thank you pa din for leaving another comment. =)

      Delete
  5. Wow! Congratulations on your business venture.Hope for its success!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha parang ako lang talaga. Been real busy huh? Good Luck Jen and see you in Blogapalooza. :) Kilig!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Jen, Nabasa ko sa recent post mo na busy ka din. Mga Jen talaga mga busy na tao eh hahahah! =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen