Sunday, September 7, 2014

Some Family Time

I have not told you about our last weekend pa pala no?

Well, I am quite busy nowadays kaya I can't blog like I used to. I am trying to organize my small business kasi eh like creating a single file where all of my products will be there including the prices and another file that I can send to those who wants to resell my items. I am actually trying to experiment on the business and make it grow one step at a time. For those Mommies who has business, can you help me get an idea on how I can organize my shop like pricing etc. I'll appreciate it thanks! =)

Saturdays our for James. Since I only have couple of hours to spend time to him on weekdays, I make bawi on weekends. Saturdays are spent either at home taking care of him or in the mall, strolling. I am looking forward to spending more activities with James as soon as he learn to walk or play. Probably when he reached a year old no? Which is nearly a month to go. How about you Mommies? What are the activities you do together before your babies turn a year old?

Anyway, I badly wanted to bring James in a beach. I want him to smell the fresh air and feel how wonderful salt water is. Aside from it is good for our lungs, I heard it can make your coughs and colds go away. Besides, I want to reminisce the "traveling days" I had. You know the feeling of missing the cold breeze of the sea? The tiring tours but definitely worth every single second of being exhausted? I love traveling talaga. That's one thing I want to be able to do again when James get a little bit older.

So ayun nga, going back, Daddy Daryl, James and I went to SM Mall of Asia that afternoon to at least witness the sunset pero umulan. We went inside the mall and walk around to some stores. There was an activity going on. I don't know what it is but definitely there's a celebrity there kasi teenagers are shouting their lungs out. It was quite annoying you know? Hehehe. I don't want to be KJ here pero diba? I am a fan too pero I think it is not necessary to shout at magtitili dun kasi kahit mag tumbling ka jan eh wala naman mangyayari. Hehehe.

Since it was a Sunday, sobrang daming tao sa mall. Most of food places, punuan. We ate in Greenwich. I remembered eating here when I was 6 months pregnant with James. I think I missed their spaghetti and pizza.

We decided to check if the rain had stopped so we can stay on bay area. Luckily it didn't rain for long. We sat near the bay trying to smell kung may alat pa ba yung amoy ng dagat dun. Sadly, parang paubos na. Hahaha! We took photos then we watched some rides until James fell asleep and that's the end of our gala. One funny thing was, I brought my monopod with me so we can take photos - the 3 of us. However, my phone acted up so I wasn't able to take any photos. Luckily, Daddy brought another phone wala nga lang timer. Hahaha! So epic naman! And with that, I have just realized na wala palang self timer ang Nokia Lumia 520? Whew!

 


So that's the end of my kwento. Does anyone of you going to the Food and Drink Asia Event tomorrow? It's their last day.


17 comments:

  1. Nice family bonding! NagMOA rin kami ni hubby last Saturday night naman. Grabe andaming tao dun. Tuwang tuwa siguro si Henry Sy habang pinagmamasadan tayo, hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah! Oo nga Edel, malamang nakahiga yun sa pera habang pinapanood tayo no?!

      Delete
  2. wow, nice photo of family bonding. mukhang nag enjoy din si baby james a! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When my kids were babies, we spent time together on our queen-sized bed and I let him play with soft toys that have different textures and toys they could press that would produce sounds. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dream ko tumambay sa bay side with my family and watch sunrise, sana may ganyan sa Laguna :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you really had fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes its true. making time for your family at least once a week is rewarding. We do family bonding and ang ending butas lagi ang bulsa kasi my kids comfort zone are foods!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Family time is the best, whether you just curl in bed or travel elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a year since my last time in MOA. We used to live like a jeepney ride away, but we moved so di na ko nakakapunta. We always used to hang out there, me and my husband. Nakakamiss din pala.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little boy. MOA By The Bay is a nice bonding place. We love it but it is too crowded on the weekends. Sometimes, I appreciate that I work at night, so I can bring Mila to public playgrounds on weekdays like in MOA without too much people to compete with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe ang cute. I wish my toddler also let me tie his hair that way para hindi masamok! I agree that when we can't spend time with our little ones everyday, we should make the most out of weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. our family bonding is every sunday after church :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you guys enjoyed your time. And kamukhang-kamukha mo yung baby mo, Mommy Jen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss going to MOA na. Soo many things to do there, noh? Hirap lang pag madaming tao

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can tell James loved every minute of your bonding time :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't it nice to have that kind of family bonding time?Your baby looks so happy.Keep it up guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're baby is so adorable! :)

    We also go to malls for bonding time but we don't stay longer kasi maingay at magulo. Hehehe. We prefer walking on the park, swimming, and just chatting before sleeping. But it doesn't matter when, where, or how you do it as long as you give time to your family. It's priceless. :)

    All-Around Pinay Mama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen