Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Seriously Blogging : Blogapalooza 2014

Can I shout?!

I.AM.FINALLY.GOING.TO.BLOGAPALOOZA.2014!!!!!

Ayan, mejo ok na. Hehehehe! I just feel really happy going there! You know what's funny? I have seen some Mommy Bloggers posting the ads pero I didn't care. I thought it was just a usual event where they will sell stuff. Yun pala, it was the biggest Business to Blogger event mga bakla!! Hay naku. Parang gusto kong pagsakluban ng langit at lupa when I found out that they have reached the first 300 bloggers from the time that I registered. I thought they stopped accepting so what I did, I registered again. Hahaha! I even emailed them asking if I am already included. Talk about excited at makulit no? I was even told that it takes couple of days before you receive the confirmation that you will have a slot na. I have waited for how many days but never received any so I am starting to accept that I can't go there na.

And so, One day, I checked my email and yesss!!! It came! Hahahaha. That made me really happy big time. I'll be able to meet a lot of bloggers there. I am up to the experience talaga eh. You know, I want to get familiarized on how bloggers work? Heheh. Sorry puro tawa yung post na 'to. I am just happy. =)


What is Blogapalooza?

Blogapalooza is a community. It’s a link between big and small businesses who have something cool to share and the online community of people who love to share. Blogapalooza is a blogger event on crack! Lots of giveaways for the bloggers and online community and a chance for big and small businesses to present their product / brand / thingamajig to hundreds of influential bloggers and online social media influencers.

This is a must for all the bloggers so if you are also up to the task, then why don't you sign up by clicking here. You may also visit http://blogapalooza.wheninmanila.com/ for more details.

Wait for the confirmation email and the actual invite as it is invite only event.

Good luck and I'll see you all on September 20 at SM Convention 1&2 of SM Aura. =)

31 comments:

  1. Natawa ako sa "mga bakla"! Hahaha. See you there, Mommy Jen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. I have to read it again to see kung saan ko nilagay yung "mga bakla" hehehe! Thank you and I'll see you there! =)

      Delete
  2. This sounds fun and I'm sure you will enjoy being there and meet other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might come too but have not registered yet. I think they have invited our sports blog www.takbo.ph to be a media partner also. Hope to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I am wanting to join fun runs eh. I didn't know you have sports blog! I have to check it out! Thank you! =)

      Delete
  4. Happy for you! Glad you're coming. See you there! :) Did you post your link on the thread Mommy Lani started for those who will attend? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did may! Thanks! See you there! Excited much!!! =)

      Delete
  5. Hope to go but too busy working maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Sayang, for sure there'll be some other time Rona =)

      Delete
  6. have fun and learn lots of things! then blog about them so we can read about them, he he...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm jealous! I really really wanted to attend Blogapalooza, to think that so many of you are attending. I'm sure you would have loads of fun there, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you not coming Marie? You can still register for sure!

      Delete
  8. Wow! Something to look forward to talaga for you guys who are going. Maybe next time I will be there also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. goodluck jen! simula na yan. introduce mo yung business mo online. Mas maraming nakaka alam mas maraming benta! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. See you there mommy jen, Its my first time to attend blogapalooza.. last year kasi although i am included on the list i was not able to made it kasi i was too busy that day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aawww.. sayang di ako makakasama.. huhu.. Maybe next time.. :) Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Akala ko din tindahan lang ang blogapalooza. Hahahahah..Next time I'd definitely come!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been blogging for 5 years na but I haven't went to Blogapalooza hahaha. Enjoy the event :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome! Hope to see you and the other mommies there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, it's nice that you're going. I won't make it to the event this year, but I'm looking forward to your post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's my first time too! See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww me too, I can't come this year, but next definitely! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jen! Happy to know you got your confirmation email already. You surely will have a lot of fun, you can also drip by my post for tips about attending Blogapalooza. :) Hoping to meet you there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This will be my first time to go to a Blogapalooza event. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay!!! see you!! Would you believe that this will be my first time to attend an event as big as this? wala eh, mahiyain ako sa personal eh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen