Sunday, June 10, 2012

Off to Lazer Extreme.. :)

Top | from Mom slightly altered
Belt | no brand
Shorts | Tiange
Shoes | from Mom's
shades | Pacific Blue 


I bought the bag from an old friend.. :)


My team was given an opportunity to go to Lazer Extreme at Alabang Town Center, Muntinlupa City for FREE. We won the best seller of the week so I didn't let it pass. The top as I said was slightly altered as it was not my size when my mom bought it. It was supposed to be for her yet she didn't find it good at her so she gave it to me.. :)

The Lazer Extreme was so exciting. I enjoyed it a lot honestly. It was a good exercise I think. We sweat like we had aerobics. Aside from the game we had for 20 minutes, we had free food as well courtesy of our clients.. Yum! :)

- jen

You can hype this look at lookbook.nu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen