Monday, June 8, 2015

Antel Grand Village Clubhouse

Two weekends ago, Daryl, Jami and I went to Antel Grand Village in General Trias Cavite. 

Antel Grand is an exclusive subdivision. Grabe sobrang ganda ng mga bahay, pang rich talaga! Hehe. 

Anyway, since my officemate's hubby has a property there, we tagged along with them. =) 

I thought that their fee would be a lot less than P250 per head/adult given that we have sponsors along with us. Buti na lang, my officemate gave me a heads up that it would cost that much. I am just that willing to pay so my family could swim before summer ends. =) I thought it would be more expensive if it will be an out of town in Batangas or somewhere north.

We woke up really early so we could be in Antel before 8am. I bet it would be a lot of a skin-friendly if it's early morning swim. We used the Kawit ramp from Las Pinas to Cavitex. The week before our trip, I searched through google map on how to get to Antel and I thought it would take us an hour or more before we reach the place. I was so shock to see the landmark I wrote down that they are close to each other. Akala ko pa naman, maliligaw ako sa layo. We reached Antel with less than 30 minutes travel time using Cavitex. 

We waited until the clubhouse opened at 8:30am. 

As soon as I got in, I thought sulit na sulit ang bayad ko. 

Let the photos do the talking!! =)

Here's what our cabana is facing. They have a fake beach sand =)
I love those beds along the pool. Perfect place to take a break from a scorching hot sun!
A close look..
They have a pool bar too.. Cool!! =)
More swimming pools!
Bench on the pool!!
This way to shower and restrooms
Restrooms
I loved their amenities. The restroom are perfect! They have lockers, bench, working faucets, non-slip mats inside shower area and along the pathway. They also have a lot of trees that can give shed and a lot of cabanas around the pool that weren't that close to each other. 

Let Jami do the kwento okay?!

Daddy and I went to this pool with sand. I am afraid of beach! It's so shakey and salty, it hurts my eyes always!!
Good thing we didn't stay in the sand for too long. I love water soooo much!!! Go Daddy! Splash some water over me!
Mommy said to go to another pool so we could sit down on this bench under water. I am giving my best look so Mommy could join in the fun! She doesn't want to swim, I don't know why!
Daddy and mommy wants me to wear this thing! I hate it so much! I don't like it!!! Daddy! Put me somewhere shallow please!!
After a while, Mommy joined in!! Oh! I loved it better.. She can carry me around!
Mommy wants a family picture! Oh common... can we just keep swimming?? Daddy is pissed too..


Mommy insisted on an underwater picture of me!! So this is how underwater looks like??
Mommy is so adventurous she wants to transfer to another pool. Daddy went ahead of us to check how deep the water is. Mommy is scared it might be very deep. She can't swim and she's small.
We took a break after we checked the other pool.



Mommy let me take a rest in this wet bed while she's doing funny faces and peek a boos! I was laughing so hard she's silly! =)
Daddy wants us to go in this very shallow pool, I think it's for babies like me. Look!! I can manage to walk alone!
Oh!! They have this too... I love it so much Mommy can we get some at home please??
Mommy said to keep the water below her hand. I don't know why, it doesn't make sense..
Daddy said he's drowning and I am his super hero! Wait Daddyy!! I'll save youuuuuu!!!!
Mommy said she wants another family picture! Okay.. she said it's last na so I'll smile for her.

I hope we could have a lot of swimming.. I loved it so much!! =)

There you go guys! Nakahabol pa kami for summer. Nowadays, the weather is weird, uulan then aaraw diba? Don't catch a cold! =)

34 comments:

  1. That place really looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang sosyal naman ng clubhouse, first time to see a clubhouse with fake beach sand. I think the fee is worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth it Michi! Sobrang enjoy ang mag-ama :)

      Delete
  3. Sandy shore at the pool! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Although it wasn't as fine as the "real" beach sand. =)

      Delete
  4. Simple pero maganda, medyo malayo pa to sa imus noh? Sana may ganyan din malapit sa imus.
    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo sis maganda nga. Hindi ko lang sure kung gaano kalayo to sa imus pero search mo sa google map, merong shortcuts ata. =)

      Delete
  5. Very nice. Kelangan may kasama kayo na may-ari ng property or pwede mag walk-in?

    The last photo looks so cute. Jami's smile is so charming. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kailangan sis may sponsor ka na may property sa Antel eh. I just don't know kung nag aallow sila ng walk in for those na gusto lang gumamit ng clubhouse. =)

      Delete
  6. Ang ganda. Bet ko ang fake sand. Hahaha!! Lakas maka sosyal. Anyway, how old is your Jami? Ang tapang naman to take underwater shot. My 15month old #FabSkye is taking up swimming lessons in Bert Lozada pero strict ang pedia, bawal ilublob. Bawal mabasa ang head. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis, He's 19 months old. How much do you pay sa swimming lessons? Bet ko din! Hehe

      Delete
  7. Interesting! They have sand too! Like Azure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was really a very nice place indeed! I wonder if open for public?

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Yun lang nasasabi ko while reading your post! Ilove the idea of "fake sand" Underwater shot was the best! I love the palce as in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ganda naman dyan! Taray ng fake beach sand, lakas maka feeling nasa dagat. Sana magkafriend din ako ng may property sa mga ganyang sushal na villages. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such an awesome pool area for a village clubhouse! I love those beds by the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely place! I'm sure you all had a wonderful time. The smile on your son's face will prove that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Super soshal ng clubhouse. They even have a man-made beach!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice clubhouse. I wish Cavite is just nearby ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice place to swim. Thanks for sharing. -Macy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowwww! It looks like a resort! Sulit ang bayad!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi my name is Joyce Villanueva, supposedly dapat matatawag kaming "lot Owner" sa antel dahil bayad na namin yung lupa ng (2) Dalawang taon! Binayan ng "CASH"... ngayon wala pa samin yung title... Bakit? Si antel kasi nag release ng title sa ibang tao na hindi nag dodouble check ng details... yung katabing lote namin ang biniling lote ex. lot1 blk 2... ang ni release na title lot 2 blk2.... yup at nakapangalan na dun sa owner nung katabi namin yung mismong lote na binili namin! hindi nila mahanap yung tao na pinag issuehan nila ng maling title para i correct yung title at baguhin ang pangalan...nakuha na daw nila?!!! 6 months ago.. until now wala pa din samin yung title.... pahirapan pa ako lately makakuha ng feedback dito kay Denise Owyong ng Antel Makati, lately deadma na kami...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about that. Hoping it will be resolved asap.

      Delete
  18. Hi pwede kaya makapasok ng walang kakilala inside?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ariane ang alam ko hindi puwede. You should have a sponsor who has a property inside Antel para makapasok kayo sa loob ng vicinity. :)

      Delete
  19. Hello.. How much po entrance fee ng adult at children pati cabana rental if may kasama pong lot owner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Dear, I am not sure if the price has changed but it was around 300 I think or 350 but definitely higher than 250. I also can't remember if the kids are free at the time.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen