Monday, August 10, 2015

52 Weeks Money Challenge Monthly Report : July

I have waited until today to post about my 52 Weeks Money Challenge Monthly Report for July.

Why?

Because I borrowed some amount 2 weeks ago and waited for it to be replaced. So this means that as of this writing, I have the money complete na. =)

It was really hard to keep up when you haven't had a choice but to at least borrow some amount kasi short ka nung nakaraang payday. Haha! That somehow reduces your confidence to finish the challenge since you can see your money going down. However, as long as you can make sure that you can return the money then I think it's fine. =)


Today, I am at Php 7520 as of this writing. I have finally been able to save money more than P1,000 hahahaha! It was a huge achievement for me. I have been telling my friend that I saved this much na in following the 52 Weeks Money Challenge. It is too early to say this but I have been saving a template na for my next years challenge. I am more than half of my journey and another half wouldn't hurt since I am paying just the same amount of money every payday. =)

You may want to view my journey from January, February, March, April, May and June. =)

How are your challenges going guys? 

10 comments:

  1. Yehey! Congrats sis! Tuloy tuloy na yan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, kaya mo yan sis! I can't wait na mabasa dito sa blog mo ang success story mo for this challenge at the end of this year. Hehe. Save, save, save!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Jen. Keep it up! Ibang high pag nakaka-save ng money, noh? Small or big amount, it's an achievement in itself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, I wish I can do this. Waaah! Im not really good in handling money e. Achievement itey! Good job.☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need thiiiissssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go make your own na based on your income flow para di ka mahirapan coi! =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen