Thursday, September 10, 2015

Midweek Thoughts

I can't believe it's September!

Time flies really fast no?! Parang kelan lang, January pa lang.

Anyway, I have a lot of kwento actually pero dahil sa hindi ko ma identify kung anong uunahin ko, hindi ko tuloy maumpisahan..

Well, currently, Jami still have coughs. He's very cranky because he's coughing really bad. If he's condition don't get better, I'll bring him again to his pedia this coming weekend.

Taken last week at Serenitea Store in SM Southmall
Also, check out my new top!! Got it from my personal favoruite ukay - ukay store that we frequent. It's P60 so it all made it better =)

I paired it with my Terrnova Tight Jeans and a Belt from Cole Vintage
As of the moment, we are on process of getting our ac installed so Jami could sleep better  I noticed from when we moved from the old new house, he got sickly. I think we really have to install the ac na because at night, pawis na pawis si Jami kahit dalawa na ang electric fan namin. I came to realize na ang mahal pala magpakabit ng ac. Hayyy..

Happy midweek guys!! 

3 comments:

  1. Naku uso ata talaga ngayon ang cough and cold, even my LO hindi nakatakas sa ganyan. Viral ika nga. And yes, ac is very necessary sa mga kids Jen. Iwas narin sa lamok. And pag summer hindi din sila pawisan ng bongga sa gabi. Or kahit tag ulan mainit padin sa gabi e.

    Get well soon Jami..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? Before we know it we're doing all our Christmas shopping spree! I like your top,looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, I hope Jami feels better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen