Monday, April 18, 2016

And I am Back!!!!

Hi everyone!

We are half way through the month and I haven't been able to post anything diba?

Gosh! I don't know what's going on. I always have the feeling that I need to blog pero laging wala akong time and sometimes, I am too lazy to do so. Hayyy.. I have a lot of things to blog and wala pa rin akong maumpisahan.

Anyway, I would like to apologize sa mga blog readers ko na nanalo ng Trisopure Giveaway. I was planning to have it sent thru Xend pero twice in a row na hindi kami nagpapang-abot. They always arrive kasi later in the afternoon or early evening. At that time, wala ng tao sa bahay because I go to work in the afternoon diba? Although my sister was there, hindi naman naging malinaw ang communication so na delay na ng na delay ang prizes. I am really sorry talaga guys!

Pero.... I have a good news kasi last weekend, I managed to leave it at a 7-11 store near our place. It will be picked up by Xend today (Monday) so hoping you'll receive them tomorrow or next day. I left it on a Saturday and wala daw pick up. So ayun, sana ma receive nyo na din yung prize nyo.. and again, thanks for joining. :)

I am yet to blog about our recent trips these past few months along with some new developments from Jami. I know you missed reading things about Jami same as I am. =)

Regular programming in 3.... 2..... 1... Gow!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Excited to read your upcoming posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mommy Jen! Nareceive ko na yung prize! Thank you! And welcome back! 😙

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen