Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Nickelodeon Slime Cup Run 2016

The other day, I was invited by Que of Takbo.ph to join them on Nickelodeon Slime Cup Run 2016. It was Nickelodeon's first Family-Fun Run ever so I was really excited to join!

They offer a Distance of 200m/1k/3k run.


I am really so excited to join since it'll be our first time to join a fun run. Lol! I have been planning to join in the past even before I got pregnant with Jami pero laging loss, I don't know where to start and I am too lazy to go training. Syempre hindi naman pwede na go lang ng go diba? Kailangan yan may preparation muna.

Anyway, the ones that we'll do was the 200m lang which is for Jami and I. Hehehe! Sasamahan ko lang naman sya for sure and Daddy will have the 3k run. =)

For more information, go to http://www.takbo.ph/2016/05/nickelodeon-slime-cup-run-2016/
or here FAQ Page.

 Run Run Run!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun. Show us some pics after the event, please :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen