Friday, November 3, 2017

Jami's 4th Birthday Celebration


It took a long while before I post another entry ano? Mejo naging busy lang ako setting family goals, hehe. I also re-opened my small time business so during free time at home, yun lang ang madalas kong gawin. I have no time to check things online kaya during office hours, mejo busy ako kakacheck! Lol!

Joke lang. =D

Syempre nagwo-work ako! Hahaha.

Anyway, one of the things that I look forward this year was Jami's 4th birthday. Since he started going to school, I know he got to at least celebrate one birthday at school. It was a perfect timing they still have regular school on the day of his birthday (fell on a Monday) but wasn't doing too much school stuff anymore because they are about to go on semester break.

It was Nanay whom I asked to speak to the teacher about the plan. His classmates have been celebrating birthdays in the school too, almost every month meron, minsan twice to thrice a month pa ang may birthday. Jami wanted to celebrate his birthday at school too since nakikita nga nya that his classmates sing happy birthday to the celebrant. Eh bida-bida tong anak kong to kaya gusto nya din ganun! Hahah. Last minute, Jami wanted to celebrate his birthday at home na lang kaya lang, nakapag notify na kami sa school.

I have decided to order Jollibee meal the night before his birthday. Since we were on a tight budget, I only ordered what I think the kids could eat in school. I don't want to go all out since we still have to allot a budget to celebrate at home. We had Jollibee Spaghetti and Yum burger which cost me more than Php 2,000 for 23 students plus 3 Jollibee Spaghetti with Chicken for his teacher. The crew I spoke to doesn't recommend to add fries, shanghai or even drinks dahil madaling mag lapse yung food. I actually ordered exact number of meals only, walang pasobra dahil may food pa naman sa bahay for lunch.



I have paid the orders in full so I only have to pick them up early next day. Our pick up time was 9:30am and the food has to be ready at 9:20am. It was a breeze placing such amount of order in Jollibee Casimiro.  Please bear in mind that only orders Php3,000 and up can be delivered for free. We arrived just in time and I am really glad that the food was ready so we didn't waste any time. The party will start at 10am and I want to be there earlier than that. On our way back to the school, I saw a local store that sells Dan Erics ice cream so I ordered 28pcs of regular ice cream in a cup for 10/each, bought Zesto tetra pack the night before for their drinks and an 8x8 dedication cake from Red Ribbon for candle blowing. I was really looking to buy a custom-made cake for Jami but I have decided last minute to buy local cakes.


When I was asked to go inside, we prepared the cake and his classmates sang Happy birthday song for Jami. I can see that he was overwhelmed and a little shy since nasa harap sya ng classroom! OMG, I was really happy kasi I never experienced that during my school days. Mga RK (rich-kid) lang talaga yung may kaya nyan before. Hahaha! We then distributed the food to the kids with the help of the teachers.


It was a very simple birthday party for a short period of time but the happiness it brought me, Daryl and Jami are beyond measure. For someone who didn't get the chance to do something like that, it feels surreal! hahaha OA lang. But yeah, thinking about it now makes me feel happy, - for Jami. I am so happy Daryl and I made this happen together. He did absent himself from work just to help me out and witness this new milestone for Jami. =)

After the school party, my sister and Sab arrived. They played for a little while and ate what's left in school (they had 3 absences) kasi wala pang food. I called Ambers in Las Pinas for delivery but because of the volume of orders they received that day, they can accommodate and deliver mine at 1pm pa daw. I agreed na lang since it will also take time if we order over the counter sa branch nila. I bought another cake so Jami could blow one at home. Yan lang naman ang dreams ng batang yan, mag blow ng candle hahaha!


I have been asking him the whole day if he's happy and he kept on saying "Yes". That's what's important naman diba? Ako, I don't care if we don't have so many visitors as long as our families are there to celebrate with us. As long as Jami's happy, his Daddy and I are happy.

Dear Jami,

You've grown up to be a super kulit but sweet and smart boy! I am really surprised how you do academically. I know we have very limited time to do "study time" at home and we can only do it if it's exam week but you never failed to do your best and understand your lessons. I feel pressured actually sa dami ng perfect scores mo, I don't know why! hahaha. Joke lang naman kasi Anak yung sinabi ko sayo na "gusto kong umakyat ng stage sa graduation mo eh". Hahaha! I was just kidding and was only trying to challenge you but yeah, you're doing it! Hindi ko nga alam kung naintindihan mo ba that's why I am so surprised every time you come home with perfect exams. I want you to keep doing it. Don't be afraid of change and that always try your best in everything that you do. I know you still have a lot of things to learn and I am quite unsure at times if what I am doing is right. I am praying so hard that God help us to guide you and mold you to a better person in the future. I want you to reach for your dreams but never ever afraid of failing. Just keep trying! I love you my baby! You are the best thing that ever happened to Daddy and Mommy and we couldn't ask for more. 

Again, Happy Birthday and wishing you good health, be smart and a good, loving heart. I love you! =)


3 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday, Jami! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Dream ko yan nung bata ako na mag birthday sa school, but at the same time ayoko rin kasi ayaw ko ng attention sakin and yes mga rich kid lang ang naggaganyan sa school dati hehehe! Nakakatuwa naman! Belated happy birthday, Jami! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen