Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Bambini Baby Cologne Family Bootcamp

Last month, Jami and I was invited to join the launch of Bambini Baby Cologne in Glorietta Activity Center. It was the first blog event that I went to after a year or so, which made me really excited.



Since this was a family boot camp, I decided to bring Jami with me. It was a really long time since the last time I brought him with me to events so I am not quite sure how everything will work out. I noticed later on that Jami is on a stage na hindi na ganun ka kulit. He behaves well and make friends with other kids his age or older. Good thing also that my mommy blogger friends were there so it was a mini get together of sort because it's been a while since the last time we joined an event.



We arrived just before 11am which gave us ample amount of time to look for a seat and roam around. The registration booth was already open and there were families inside the activity center. They also had activity booths for the kids and parents to try. 

Our first activity. Mejo shy pa si Jami. Haha.

Looking for the pictures hidden on these plastic balls.

Find their mommies!
 The buffet was opened and had our filling lunch before Iya Villania-Arellano and baby Primo came out and joined the fun.

The new brand ambassadors!


Iya shared how she manages to take care of Primo at home and how she's dealing with her second pregnancy. She and baby primo has been officially welcomed as the new brand ambassador for Bambini Baby Cologne.


“We love Sunny Playtime. It's just the scent I prefer on Primo. It has a nice, mild, yummy scent that makes Primo nakakagigil even more! I also love how playful and inviting the packaging is. We actually have to hide the bottles from Primo because he likes to point to the mom and baby animals on the sticker front, then open the bottle to put some cologne on. Baka maligo na sa cologne eh,” Iya laughs.
 

After Iya's talk, there were games for parents and their kids. It was unexpected to be invited up on stage to join the game, mejo nahiya ako ng slight and was hesitant at first but I did it for the sake of Jami. Hehe! Eventually hindi mo na yan mahihila sa mga ganyan so habang kaya pa, go lang ng go. It's always the experience that matters.

Thank you Mama Coi for the photos :)
Jami's turn on the game.
It was funny since I am not sure if we're going to win the game. The host will mention/sing a song which they have to fill in. For example, "twinkle, twinkle little ___." I am not that familiar with all of the nursery song to be honest! hahah. I am glad Jami did it wholeheartedly at hindi naman nahiya. =D

We won the first game. =)
Jami and I found the event really exciting since we get to try the games and was able to take home a small token from Bambini after winning the first game. As Bambini relaunches with a new product for babies and kids, it hopes to be part of every parent and child’s small moments and big adventures. Available in three sizes — 25ml, 50ml and 125ml — and packaged in an easy-to-go grip curvy bottle, the Bambini Baby Cologne lets parents and children enjoy life’s little surprises anytime, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen