Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Diarrhea It is =(

As of this moment, James is confined at Alabang Medical Center Talon due to diarrhea. As I have mentioned here, James has been pooping and vomitting 4-5 times a day so last night, I have decided to bring him straight to E.R. Dra. Syquia has been notified of our arrival too. I felt I have made the right decision as confirmed by docky this morning when she had her rounds. James might have been dehydrated last night. 

My little strong man! =)  
See how happy he remained? Last night he was so matamlay =( I'll soon make kwento of the details promise. Miss you all. =)

Get well soon James!!



P.S

Is it true??? No way!!!

I was browsing through my facebook page when I saw this..

May balak daw i-ban yung FSOG dito sa Philippines?

You may watch it here.

Inaabangan ko pa naman 'to =(

8 comments:

  1. oh,get well soon cute baby james. kaya di ka din pala nakaka pag blog mommy jen. he's so adorable pa din kahit may sakit. =)

    di naman ata nila iba ban yung FSOG, i dunno nga lang kung may part na they'll edit for viewing. hope not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely editing parts or worst, rated R-18 haha, which is pasok pa rin satin. :P

      Delete
    2. Chaka naman kung may editing portion!! huhu =(

      Delete
    3. Oo joy di ako makapag blog dahil kay James na nasa ospital. He's fine now after 3 days na confinement. =)

      Delete
  2. Hey Jen, natuloy pala ang diarrhea? Sana nothing serious. Kisses to James!
    And for the FSOG, MTRCB said they will not ban it naman. We'll have it on Feb15. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mayu.. Sorry di ko pa ma visit site mo mejo busy pa ako eh dahil kakalabas lang namin ni James sa hospital =)

      Delete
  3. I hope your son feels better soon. Both of my kids are sick- one is being monitored for dengue. I'm still praying that it's just the flu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! I hope your kids will get better and hindi mauwi sa dengue.. Prayers for you Kim. =)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my humble blog.
Leave me some love, I'll visit your blogs too.
Much Love,
Mommy Jen